of     1   

Levy_LDS
#189515322Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

Welcome To The New And Improved Duck III Called Pat Duckerson "The Talk Show"! Its Been Awhile Since I Have Done This So Disliking And Unfriending Me Is Advised! And Please Remember, Everything On This Or Will Be On This Is Pure Judgement NOT FACT! So Lets Get Started! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What We Are Talking About Today? 1. Games That Happened Or Will Happen 2. Top Players By POS. So Far 3. Rumors? 4. How Dumb TomTheFr00b Is 5. And Standings I think At The End of The Of The Year --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First! Games That Happened Or Will Happen, VT @ KSV [Happened] This Game Was Close, Like... Very Close It Came Down To 1 Minute Left Before [Someone I will Not Say Who] Forfeited The Game For KSV! But Overall I like The Game And Im Sure The Fans Did To! Offensive MVP - Instantus! 3 TDs [One 2-Point], 200 Throwing Yards Defensive MVP - Epicduck52! 7 Sacks, 1 INT, 11 Tackles Second! LOU @ DU [Will Happen] Ok, I like DU But Today.. I say LOU WIN! Lou [3-1] Have A Good Team! I love The Defense And But I do Think The Offense Need Work... None The Less, Lou Will I Believe Come On Top! I Say.. Ummm... 23-14 Lou Wins Third! BU Vs. UNC [Will Happen] No Doubt About It, BU wins 35-20 BU just haves a Great Team All Around With AkashiMontage, Ravenswag, Vnderarmor, And Cr8btree Don't Get Me Wrong I Like UNC and I Hope The Tar Heel Season Is Good But... BU is To STONK! Very Stonk D: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Best Players By POS? QB - AkashiMontage [This Man Is A Peyton Manning Without The Billboard Of A Forehead] RB - BailyShiftEm [This Man Might Not Have The Best Stats This Year But He Is Good In The Clutch, His Job It Legit Mixing >:D WR - I Got Two! Epicduck52 [He Is Always Constant With His Catches And He Is Very Clutch When The Ball Is In The Air, a Big Redzone Threat] And Ravenswag [Raven Is I Say This Is Because Of 6 TD Game, Yes He Was Good But If He Constant With That He WILL Win WROTY] DE - I Got Two Again! TEDOG [He Is A Beast Tbh, He Got DEOTY Last Season, But Will He Get It This Time?] And Epicduck52 [Same Thing As Ravenswag, Epicduck Got 7 Sacks In One Game But He Is Not Constant! But If He Is, He WILL Win DEOTY] CB - TruSines [Just Don't Pass Near Him, Because The Other Team Will Have 6 More Points.. #PICK6 ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RUMORS???? 1. T_DOG On The Move? Which Team Will He Land Next? 2. epicduck52 Overated? Some people Don't Like Epic And Think He Is Not Worthy To Be On The Field? Maybe His Own Team? 3. NU Stacking? I heard NU has A Super Power Now And They Are Not Afraid To Use It?!?!?! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why Tom Is A Fr00b And Dumb Tom Is A Big FR00B.... He Really Is Dumb D: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Standings! [ATLANTIC DIV] 1. Miami(FL) 9-1 2. UNC 8-2 3. VT 6-4 4. CLM 5-5 5. LOU 3-6 6. DU 2-8 [COASTAL DIV] 1. BU 10-0 2. NU 6-4 3. FSU 5-5 4. GT 4-6 5. KSV 2-8 6. NCS 0-10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks For Listening To This Weeks PAT DUCKERSON THE TALK SHOW!
AkashiAWPCarry
#189535942Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:17 AM GMT

too bad I missed most of the game only played first quarter :-(
ItachiAnaya
#189553496Sunday, May 22, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

HEY LOOK WHO WAS WRONG UNC DESTROYED BU 49-38 IM STORMING THIS LEAGUE #QBOTY #Heisman
PapiScrapi
#189561822Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

why does epic think he's good
Jungkid
#189565273Sunday, May 22, 2016 6:28 PM GMT

"KSV 2-8" We were one point behind VT with our backup quarterback and backup center yet they win 3 more games than us. such logikz
Jungkid
#189565421Sunday, May 22, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

4 games* smh.

of     1