of     1   

charrybell29
#189686687Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

The Warriors! The curse is broken! Anyway, this season has proved to be a solid and unpredictable season so far, so without further ado, let's make predictions on the unpredictable. Corinth Spartans @ Millikan Rams The Spartans, a quite interesting team, they have a good roster, but yet th consistency isn't there so far. Sure, with no treko life will be hard, but if they can get a dub here, I think they can prove themselves as legitimate contenders. On the other side, the Rams. The team that would end the dynasty. Well, Bellarive has proved to be a good HC, and Shaun has proved to still be a elite QB, but he's most likely not going to be there every week. But the Rams have showed last week they can perform without the "GOAT shaun". This should be a relatively close game, but I'm going on all-around talent of rosters. PTW: 1treyk [Spartans] Carolinas_Finest [Spartans] afrobull [Spartans] Jermster1 [Spartans] Moxxius [Rams] ShaunHTX [Rams] Florida_Gators [Rams] Prediction - Spartans win 42-34 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tremont Turks @ Canton Greats New HC JoshBrady faces the small but semi-powerful Greats. Obviously, they will need to rebuild under Josh, such as official starters and such. But they face a Canton Greats team, who to be honest, I haven't seen enough of to have a fully accurate position on them, but they don't seem to matchup to the Turks overall core. PTW: Ikios [Turks] JoshBradyIV [Turks] ethanvibez [Turks] MudCat8 [Greats] Prediction - Turkeys win 58-28 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barton Bruisers @ Newark Destroyers This could be one of the games of the week, if they are both on top of their game. Barton has had a great start to the season, somehow beating the Bolts as well, and Ray's Destroyers have enjoyed wins as well, so no separation in records, but what I think will make the difference is QB experience. Accardi is basically a rookie QB, and Nyke has QBed for a while. If it ends up being close, Nyke's QB experience will be a key. PTW: Sepsius [Bruisers] b3nnyf00tball [Bruisers] NMD_CSGoat [Bruisers] VnderArmour [Bruisers] Accardi [Destroyers] fantyy [Destroyers] RayWestXI [Destroyers] Prediction - Bruisers win 38-35 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors The curse is broken! The Warriors got their first win in 2 1/2 seasons! Why was it not trending??? Anyways, the Warriors are finally coming together chemistry wise, and they could be on the rise for a "free VB appearance" On the other hand, the Ducks. Under dc they have looked solid, their defense has been on point and M4Spray has been having a good season so far at QB. I can't find any real separation between these two, so I'm going with 2 point conversion attempts as a separation. PTW: DcForRapII [Ducks] M4spray [Ducks] amishturtles [Ducks] FR33ZING [Ducks] MaIlard [Warriors] Hawkashii [Warriors] LarryFitzgerald [Warriors] Pepe667 [Warriors] Prediction: Warriors win 39-38 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Highland Huskies @ Buffalo Bolts The S10 VB Champs, the almighty Bolts... Going up against the Highland Huskies, two evenly matched teams on paper, the best team ever have a real test. If supreme is the real supreme this week, the Bolts won't have anymore problems than they need. But if he isn't, well, hope that the Huskies are gonna be awful, but that's unlikely, as they have the almighty Letruce! PTW: Letruce [Huskies] bobonaut [Huskies] Rebootz [Huskies] FrankyMartone [Huskies] supreme [Bolts] casanovo [Bolts] ChronicNinja [Bolts] Yours Truly [Bolts] Prediction - Bolts win 31-28 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rockford Raptors @ Korblox Snowhawks The Raptors, arguably the best team in OFL, up against healable's Snowhawks. I mean, the Raptors haven't showed many weaknesses at all, and probably have the best roster, the Snowhawks, a solid team, but I honestly don't give them much of a chance, the Raptors are absolutely world class in road blocks right now. PTW: lannypooo [Raptors] TheSliceOfLife [Raptors] v3kt [Raptors] DrewP3 [Snowhawks] Prediction - Raptors win 60-35 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rektshire Rattlers @ Dresden Dragons The rattlers are going into this game with some confidence, but the Dragons, winless so far, but if they can get an upset win here, it could be a change in the tide. I think Jynx does the unthinkable and throws 6 TDs, why not? PTW: Ejurcted [Rattlers] fr00b_king [Rattlers] Dame_Lillard [Dragons] TaylorMan2274 [Dragons] Prediction - Dragons win 41-29 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pemberley Punishers @ Roblox Panthers #FreeBunglest Panthers win 50-21 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- World Class.
MaIlard
#189687082Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

---------------- Dansville Ducks @ Roblox Warriors The curse is broken! The Warriors got their first win in 2 1/2 seasons! Why was it not trending??? Anyways, the Warriors are finally coming together chemistry wise, and they could be on the rise for a "free VB appearance" On the other hand, the Ducks. Under dc they have looked solid, their defense has been on point and M4Spray has been having a good season so far at QB. I can't find any real separation between these two, so I'm going with 2 point conversion attempts as a separation. PTW: DcForRapII [Ducks] M4spray [Ducks] amishturtles [Ducks] FR33ZING [Ducks] MaIlard [Warriors] Hawkashii [Warriors] LarryFitzgerald [Warriors] Pepe667 [Warriors] Prediction: Warriors win 39-38 GREAT PREDICTIONS 10/10 THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT GOOOOOO WARRIORS
WarEagIe
#189687381Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:56 PM GMT

Yikes I'm a preppy redneck
M4spray
#189688347Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME R$94566
TaylorMan2274
#189738576Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:20 AM GMT

Prediction - Dragons win 41-29 I like you my good sir.
zoo84
#189759150Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:57 AM GMT

jynx throw 6 td ?? ok
NoRedos
#189766007Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

onah
GlaceonsEevee
#189768872Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:59 PM GMT

Tak jynx might throw 6 TDs, but he'll throw 10 INTs first
Will_ThaRapper
#189792406Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:41 PM GMT

rofl did this man just say we arent consistent? ill be back to rant later.
AkumuMontage
#189796828Friday, May 27, 2016 12:52 AM GMT

urhm >not a PTW on hukies, what 3 ints 2 tds whilist plahying with 1 hand lol #1 Detective
jordy_BD
#189799168Friday, May 27, 2016 1:28 AM GMT

the day jynx throws 6 tds and wins will be the day the sun explodes Cleveland Brown Head Coach 1-1. #RTTP
iEvasive
#189806315Friday, May 27, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

sensational rattlers prediction <_^
djgreen32119
#189819975Friday, May 27, 2016 1:34 PM GMT

Highland Huskies @ Buffalo Bolts The S10 VB Champs, the almighty Bolts... Going up against the Highland Huskies, two evenly matched teams on paper, the best team ever have a real test. If supreme is the real supreme this week, the Bolts won't have anymore problems than they need. But if he isn't, well, hope that the Huskies are gonna be awful, but that's unlikely, as they have the almighty Letruce! PTW: Letruce [Huskies] bobonaut [Huskies] Rebootz [Huskies] FrankyMartone [Huskies] supreme [Bolts] casanovo [Bolts] ChronicNinja [Bolts] Yours Truly [Bolts] Prediction - Bolts win 31-28 this guy cant get even more bias. lmao

of     1