of     1   

wistfulspongebobbest
#189801969Friday, May 27, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

how does me getting suspended make sense? so scar says im ass in a jokingly matter, and i kill him with a sword in a jokingly matter. keep in mind this is POST-GAME INTERVIEWS. let's see some other situations where scar is wrong. go back to the NYC-SKC post game interviews. jon challenges rod and gets NOTHING. oh and lets not mention scar will try to be even more biased against me. go to the MTL-PHI post game. scar purposely asks pri a question asking who the most overrated player in the league was. hmmm i wonder why. back to the post game interviews of the other PHI-MTL game. scar asks death a question asking who the most overrated player is. scar is just trying to shame me any way he can. below is a steam chat with me and scar. https://gyazo.com/771fc22e4e48af2fc6906484be508d66 scar tells me i got suspended because i killed him with an admin command. i then go on to tell him that it was after the game, and we both joked around and i get suspended for it. he then says to drop it because he doesnt have anything else to back himself up. this is what happened after that. https://gyazo.com/27d8e558fd4af596e8bd4636bb7b8282 scar says my team will play better without me. it could be true, but its not the point. it doesnt matter if theyll play good or bad, i didnt deserve to be suspended and there is no reason to suspend me. scar also says #freenomer. as a commissioner of a league, you should not smacktalk and say things like this. scar should not be saying this. lets compare this to something else. so obby is suspended a half game for getting a red card. meanwhile i am suspended for killing someone after the game as a joke. finally, scar you don't understand how dedicated i am to this league. i attend games, meetings, anything RMLS and this is my favorite league on the SF right now. i understand most of the league doesn't like me, but dont follow that role scar. i will also tell you any rule change i think that should be made. the one thing i would ask for is to unsuspend me. thx, wist #FreeGh0st
shadowstorm188
#189802055Friday, May 27, 2016 2:18 AM GMT

I completely agree.. Scar is basically basing this suspension off of hatred and spite.
TForcier
#189802060Friday, May 27, 2016 2:18 AM GMT

I really have nothing against anybody in this league or on the SF in general. I roast people and egg things on as a joke. If you really feel that way, then sorry.
wistfulspongebobbest
#189802130Friday, May 27, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

well theres no reason for me to be suspended #FreeGh0st
wistfulspongebobbest
#189804881Friday, May 27, 2016 3:11 AM GMT

-ftt bans his own player and gets a warning -scar bans a ref and nothing happens #FreeGh0st

of     1