of     1   

IronGiant11
#189843297Friday, May 27, 2016 9:08 PM GMT

Those who cannot conquer must bow. They must find power, or serve those of us who have it. You are my generals, my troops. You shall battle by the will of your leaders. Troops, my raiding dogs, teeth of bronze, commanders, my wolves with iron teeth. When a kingdom closes their gates in fear, you will annihilate it. When they make weapons and walls, you will tear them down, lay waste the metal and stone. When a person raises a bow or sword against you or the troops, you shall hang them in a tree. Keep our kingdom in your minds as you go forth in your quest. This flying kingdom is the hearts of our people, but you are the right men and women, the scorching hearts. Conquer lands for us and build some knights. Shape us a new path. Let our foes, men, and women alike, weep a sea of tears. I shall drink it all.
Yozoh
#189855085Friday, May 27, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

Who is "us"? The Gods? "When a person raises a bow or sword against you or the troops, you shall hang them in a tree." Why are you going to hang them in a tree "Keep our kingdom in your minds as you go forth in your quest." But shouldn't you be more worried about your quest than your kingdom "I shall drink it all." Who is "I", first you stated that it was "us" more than one person, and now we're talking about one person?
IronGiant11
#189858495Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

"Us" is the Knights of the Splintered Skies, and I made this for them. The quest is to protect Roblox from the evil Korblox, while also protecting our kingdom. And if it isn't obvious, when someone says "i" it usually means they are talking about themselves. Plus, it's also obvious I am talking in first person, while talking to my troops. I don't understand the confusion there.

of     1