of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Shmarco
#189915289Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

These are the rules and guidelines for roleplaying in Realistic Roleplay 2 (NewBloxton). Table of Contents 1.) Out of Character (OOC) Rules 2.) In Character (IC) Rules 3.) Faction Rules 4.) Police Rules 5.) Admin Rules Please make sure you follow these rules at all time, so that you can avoid getting in trouble, and so that you can have the best roleplay experience possible. =============================================== ~Section 1: Out of Character (OOC) Rules~ =============================================== ~Rule #1. Death Match(DM) Random killing is self explanatory, RK is the act of killing another player for no reason what so ever. This includes revenge killing, revenge killing is when you get killed, and you go back to kill the player who recently killed you. In Roleplay, you were already killed, and you do not remember what happen, so you should not return to revenge kill. If you are caught DMing, you will either receive a Ban, or a Admin Jail, which will last from 10-40 minutes, depending on the severity. Assassins also fall under this category, there shall be NO hitmen without admin permission. Examples of DM: -Billy pulls out a gun, and shoots everyone because he is bored. -Billy walks up to a man wearing blue, and even though he has no affiliation, billy kills the man any ways because of his colors. -Billy is paid $1,000 to kill a player, Billy then kills the player without having any interaction between the two. ~Rule #2. Power Game (PG) Power gaming can mean a variety of things, this includes unrealistically roleplaying your characters actions, forcing roleplay onto another player without giving them a chance to roleplay back, and finally roleplaying items that you have. Breaking these rules can be a bannable offense, or a 20 minute admin jail. Examples of PG: -Billy is roleplaying as a body builder, he types "/me picks up the car, throwing it at the men on the street". -Billy is being held at gunpoint by a person trying to rob him, instead of Billy being afraid of the gun he types "/me grabs the gun out of his hand, shooting him with his own gun." -Billy is in his home, surrounded by Police, instead of RP fearing the cops, he goes outside his home, acting like RAMBO and shoots every one of the Police. -Billy is walking down the street, he has NO guns on him, but he approaches a man and types "/me pulls out a gun pointing it at the two members, signalling them to give him money" -Billy is about to get into a fight, he instantly types "/me does a backflip dodging punches, karate kicking the man in the head, instantly knocking him out." ~Rule #3. /me Rules (RP Actions) Roleplay here centers around the /me command. "/me" is used to explain your characters actions, such as "/me claps his hands." Though abusing "/me" can get you a good ban/ajail. Examples of "/me" abuse is "/me Yo how do I get money?". "/me" IS NOT USED FOR TALKING, IT IS USED TO ROLEPLAY ACTIONS. Make sure your roleplay actions are realistic, and fair for everyone. ~Rule #4. Admin Interaction Admins are volunteers that have been appointed by me (marcus760) to help enforce the rules and resolve issues that may arise. But also understand that they are typically pretty busy, and may not be able to respond to you at all times. When you see an admin, especially myself, do not flock us like birds, we want to roleplay too, aswell as moderate the server. We cannot roleplay with everyone, so be aware of that. You are not allowed to ignore, or lie to an admin. You must follow their instructions, and respond to them when they ask. Not listening to an admin can result in an instant ban, kick or admin jail for 60 minutes. DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN, AND DO NOT ASK AN ADMIN FOR GUNS OUT OF CHARACTER WHILE THE ADMINS ARE ROLEPLAYING. BREAKING THIS RULE WILL BE AN INSTANT KICK NO QUESTIONS. IF YOU RETURN TO THE GAME ASKING WHY YOU WERE KICKED OR ASKING THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT ADMIN OR GUNS, YOU WILL BE BANNED. If you see an admin abusing, please record it and send the Youtube link to MrNewBloxton. ~Rule #5. Rulebreaking If you feel a player is rulebreaking, call an admin or record it and send it to an admin if no one is online. Rule breakers include those who break the rules as in PG, "/me", DM, or Cheating/Exploiting. Breaking this rule will be a variety of punishments. Examples of Rule Breaking: -Billy is about to get arrested, he simply leaves the game to avoid getting the time. -Billy see's an exploiter giving out free guns, even though Billy is not exploiting, he accepts the free guns, and does not report to an admin. -Billy is misusing "/me" so that he can instantly get rid of his attackers by typing "/me punches in face knocking him out." -Billy is in an argument with another player, the other player is only talking trash, no threats, Billy then proceeds to pull out his gun, and shoot the player. =============================================== ~Section 2: In Character (IC) Rules =============================================== ~Rule #1. Fights/Brawls or Confrontations Fights can either be roleplayed with "/me" or it can be carried out using weapons. When using a weapon, you would have to type a "/me" command, letting people know where you are pulling the weapon out of. For example, do not randomly pull a knife out, before you get the knife out, you must type "/me, reaches for his pocket, pulling out a blade." Though, this rule does ONLY is needed when initiating a fight. If someone else is attempting to attack you, you may pull out a weapon without "/me" action command. Example: Someone is running toward you shooting at you, you have the right to pull out any weapon without roleplay so you may defend yourself. ~Rule #2. Robbery You may rob players if you have either a GUN or a KNIFE. Robbing players with fist, or a bat will be INVALID, and is an offense. You may NOT rob more than $3,000 dollars. You cannot rob someone repeatedly, and you may only rob 4 people within a 10 hour period. Though when breaking into homes, you may take whatever is lying around. ~Rule #3. New Life Rule (NLR) If your character is killed, your memory is completely wiped. You may still have the same friends, since this is ROBLOX, but you MAY NOT return to where you was previously killed for atleast 15 minutes. This includes running back to where you were killed, and insulting the player because he killed you, or revenge killing the player who killed you. Breaking this rule = ban. =============================================== ~Section 3: Faction Rules =============================================== Official factions are factions that are recognized for their excelled roleplay, and their talents for following the rules. In order for your faction to get registered and attempt to earn an Official Status, you must first PM giano760, MrNewBloxton, or Shmarco. Make sure you have the link to Realistic Roleplay 2 in your group description, or your group title, or you will automatically be declined. Removing the link from your group description, will be an automatic decline, or if you are already registered or official, an automatic removal of your registered status. Once your faction is recognized, send an ALLY request to the city of New Bloxton Affiliations group. Once you are allied, you must then show us you can roleplay. Admins will be monitoring your group, making sure you do not break rules. If you follow the rules, and you show great roleplay content, you will be rewarded with FREE TURF and GUNS. Once you have official status, you will have the option to pick from weaker guns. Over time, you as the faction leader, will be able to request better weapons. The weapons shall be handled via crates. Each faction turf, will have a crate full of guns. It is recommended you SAVE the guns, and do NOT take all of them, for they respawn ONCE EVERY HOUR. Another thing, is to be WARY of who you recruit, this falls under the weapon category aswell, for example, if you recruit a bunch of noobs, and the noob walks to the weapon crate, and he takes all of the weapons, you guys will be un-armed for an entire hour until the guns respawn. So please do not recruit everyone who wants to join, recruit trustworthy players who you know, can be trusted. Again, with recruiting, I cannot stress this enough, RECRUIT TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY AND NOT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN. This means, if a member of your faction who is in your group, breaks any of the OOC/IC rules, you will receive a faction strike. Your faction can only withstand 3 Strikes. 3 faction strikes for official factions will make you lose your official status, 3 faction strikes for unofficial registered factions allied with New Bloxton Affiliations, will get un allied, and finally 3 strikes for UNREGISTERED/UNALLIED members of New Bloxton Affiliations will receive group bans. =============================================== ~Section 4: Police Rules =============================================== Police may arrested people for the following: Robbery -Forcefully taking items from another player via weapon Murder -Killing another player Assault -Physically damaging a player (This includes fighting in the "/me") Harassment -Verbally or Physically attacking a player Evasion of Police -Running from the Police when they are chasing you Trespassing -Stepping on property you shouldn't be on. Police can give charges and may not sentence a player to jail for more than 30 minutes. Do NOT sell guns as a Cop, you will be exiled and perm banned. =============================================== ~Section 5: Admin Rules =============================================== Admins are those ranked in the group as Game admins, anyone else posing to be an admin is NOT one, and is an exploiter or a liar. Report false admins to anyone on admin team or the head admin. Admin Commands can ONLY use ":h" DO NOT AT ANY TIME USE ":m" UNLESS THERE IS AN EXPLOITER. If an admin is using :m then please report to head admin or Shmarco/marcus760. Admins MAY NOT USE FUN COMMANDS. These include ":rainbow", ":swagify", ect. Admins may use only :h :tp :PM :fling :fly :invisible :kick :ban :respawn :refresh :logs :speed :trip :kill Any admins using other commands must be reported so they will be yelled at or roasted. If you see an admin misusing his powers, again record, and report. ADMINS MAY NOT USE :H OR :M TO INSULT ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE RKERS/EXPLOITERS. Example: MrNewBloxton does ":h LOL U GOT REKT BOY" <-report that WHEN REPORTING PROVIDE PROOF OR YOUR REPORT IS INVALID.
DisturbedLaw
#189915672Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

1st and, can't wait for the full version. Official, DLaw
Creamin
#189918592Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

sounds good axf
LoudRico15
#189920047Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:59 PM GMT

Ded Dez rules r gona be broken asf Lmao there are lots of vetrens of RRP dat wont give 2penny sht about any of dez.
LegoupSpernato
#189922161Saturday, May 28, 2016 8:25 PM GMT

They posting rules and sht and I am still just tryna become a citizen lol
UniqueThanq
#189926850Saturday, May 28, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

billy is a savage im poor tho
Shmarco
#189933510Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

@mation15 "Ded Dez rules r gona be broken asf Lmao there are lots of vetrens of RRP dat wont give 2penny sht about any of dez." And watch how fast you and those veterans get banned for not following the rules in RRP2. Watch how fast you get admin jailed for 3 hours bozo. Just try me, break any one of these ban-able offense rules.
bri326v
#189938231Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

Can't wait. Sounds good asf!
Supreme_Kevin
#189941789Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

Since guns are hard to get, will knives and bats be common?
BibbyDaDemon
#189946343Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

Cant wait
pat326v
#189948114Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:13 AM GMT

A very interesting set of rules to be honest. What about gang wars and such, and if this is roleplay, will KOS lists still be used?
jackthesharktooth
#189948748Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

ummmmmm die
jammy2512
#189954782Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:49 AM GMT

Where /do ??
LuhFo
#189959026Sunday, May 29, 2016 5:10 AM GMT

@Bri You can't be saying ''Sounds good asf!'' Yet you RK at the old RRP thinking it's fine gtfo bruh , you probably aint even read the whole page!
LoudRico15
#189970335Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:34 AM GMT

@Shmarco Look i ant no hater of New RRP or The old RRP But u just try and put too many rules that cant always be followed. But u try and force these rules on everyone Not everyone Who played RRP is So much into RolePlaying Many people Who played RRP1 Theyr Goal Was to Get into a Big Faction and Run the street in the Faction Name But in RRP2 u make it just way too hard for that to even happen with all the rules u make people follow. That was all i wanted to say soon enough there may not even be somany people playing in RRP2 like it was in RRP1.
TommySinatra
#189979109Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:30 PM GMT

Lets say that "Billy" saw a enemy gxng member droppin some gxng sings and s*=t and "Billy" saw that because he was next to him. Can he kill him or he need to ask the enemy gxng member what his gxng?
4sqs
#190037371Monday, May 30, 2016 2:15 AM GMT

I recall something about Realistic Roleplay 2 being more government controlled. Does this mean people can run for Mayor and stuff like that?
mmichaeI
#190043284Monday, May 30, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

This billy kid seems like a jerk
marcus760
#190098352Monday, May 30, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

@TommySinatra "Lets say that "Billy" saw a enemy gxng member droppin some gxng sings and s*=t and "Billy" saw that because he was next to him. Can he kill him or he need to ask the enemy gxng member what his gxng?" He may confront him, but before he shoots him, he must atleast attempt to scare him with the gun by atleast saying "/me lifts up my shirt, showing him the gun tucked in my pants." If he doesn't run after that, then you have the right to "/me grabs the gun, pulling it out of my pants" then you can shoot him.
TommySinatra
#190109708Monday, May 30, 2016 11:01 PM GMT

@marcus760 Alright thanks dude.
Mamite
#190156760Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:51 PM GMT

"Breaking into houses" :)
AnwarAlAwlaki
#190314568Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

Pxssy Pxssy Pxssy Marawanna. Pxssy Pxssy Pxssy Marawanna.
H_eIIo
#190334707Friday, June 03, 2016 2:28 AM GMT

Was almost banned for spraying on the Police Department and ps I checked he wasn't a admin in the group. But other than that I love this game and I hope it becomes popular.
Quarter_Dropper
#190347702Friday, June 03, 2016 7:30 AM GMT

Additions: I think you should add a boxing place where you can "buy a session" to receive the "Fists" tool in order to box. but using this tool will need you to use the "/me" and say somethin like "/me squares up ready to box" or something along those lines. Also there should be a random spawn of a person that sells knives or bats in alleyways that only are there for about 2minutes. that way you can protect yourself. and attack w.e
DaimyoTakeda
#190349453Friday, June 03, 2016 9:20 AM GMT

*kills everybody* *blocks* haha noobs,

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right