of     1   

Accedo
#189938212Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

"No, no. That's not it!" Steven Freeman was thrown back to the drawing board once again. His amateur writing skills and lack of creativity made his job as an author rather laborious. He'd struggled to pay his bills over the last few months, as his most recent novel was losing its popularity. It didn't help any that he hadn't the slightest idea of what to write next. However, for some reason or another, Steven wasn't discouraged. He was optimistic throughout every obstacle he hit as an author. Steven's job meant the world to him, and he was steadfast in his belief that he could write something extraordinary, despite the crumpled up pieces of paper scattered across the room. He turned towards his journal once again, and sat, thinking. After a good hour with no result, Steven decided it was time for a break. He went downstairs to the kitchen, and made a sandwich. As he was eating, a brilliant idea entered his mind. "That's it!" Steven exclaimed. "I'll write a story about a sandwich!" He dropped his half-eaten sandwich and sprinted up the stairs, taking them two at a time; he didn't want to lose his train of thought before he reached his notebook. He sat down in his chair and caught his breath. "Man. I need to go to the gym." He said. He grabbed his notebook and starting writing his story. It began with a sandwich of course, but this was no ordinary sandwich. This sandwich had magical powers rivaled only by those who could-- "No! That's a terrible idea!" He exclaimed. "I sincerely doubt a child, let alone grown adults, would be intrigued by that story. I need something grand. Very, very, grand." Then it hit him once more. Another idea, worthy of sitting next to even that of the 𝘐𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 and 𝘖𝘥𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘺. Pianos. Pianos were grand. Grand Central Station was also grand, along with the Grand Canyon, Grand Theft Auto, and even Grandparents! He had only one current problem, however. How was he going to fit all of these grand ideas into a novel, and it be of any worth? He couldn't. Another horrid idea, straight out of the idiotic section of the library. He certainly wasn't about to give up. Steven's next brilliant novel idea might not come today, tomorrow, or even a week from now, he was absolutely going to get it, and he would write one of the best stories known to man. Just not now, not today.

of     1