of     1   

Yadoking
#189954380Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:42 AM GMT

I did my time and I want out So enthusiastic fate It does not cut, The soul is not so vibrant Cataclysm, sickening Back to you, subversion Pseudo-sacred virgins and psychological To drill your deserts, To dig your graves Then fill your mouth With all the money you will save Sink, then smaller Undo it has begun I'm not the only one And the rain will kill us all, Throw yourself on the wall However, no one can see, Martyr in my protection Social psychology, social psychology, social psychology Social psychology, social psychology, social psychology Oh, there are cracks in the road we lay There fell from the devil Secret gone mad! This is nothing new, However, we will kill all of this? Destiny is all we have Who needs another mess? Can we start again Just look into my eyes And he said that I was wrong Now, there is only emptiness, But a message that I think we're done I'm not the only one! And the rain will kill us all, Throw yourself on the wall However, no one can see, Martyr in my protection Social psychology, social psychology, social psychology Social psychology, social psychology, social psychology Deceased restrictions, Deceased restrictions, Deceased restrictions, Deceased restrictions, Counterfeiting and defenseless lie, I want to tell you first, You hurt lies are given, Can not stop the killing idea, If it's hunting season, What is it you want? I'm not the only one! And the rain will kill us all, Throw yourself on the wall However, no one can see, Martyr in my protection And the rain will kill us all, Throw yourself on the wall However, no one can see, Martyr in my protection Deceased restrictions, Restrictions deceased

of     1