of     1   

SupremeSavageShady
#190044032Monday, May 30, 2016 3:58 AM GMT

Note : The only wan you are going on the one of the Rosters is if you sign this!!! Rules : Section 1 - Attendance 1.1: If you are on the roster and can not attend a show let me know before. I really dont care how I know, I just want to know before the show. 1.2: You must attend most of your Roster shows. You are allowed to have matches on the other show but your activeness is mainly rated by if you come to your roster show. 1.3: If you are not coming to shows, and you arent informing me, You will be ranked Inactive. The only way you leave inactive rank is by attending shows consistently. 1.4: If you are real inactive [ Missing every show for a month ] you will be released from your selected roster and will have to sign again to rejoin roster. 1.5 The more active you are, you more chances you get. Section 2 - Rosters 2.1: If you are not satisfied of your roster, Let me know so we can help you or change your roster. 2.2 Rosters will be involved in storylines 2.3 Pm me if you want to be in storyline. Section 3 - Conduct 3.1 YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISRESPECT AUTHORITY! MORE THAN 2 WARNINGS YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE 3.2 Repeated offences in more than 1 show will result in a release. 3.3 You may talk trash and diss but dont take it too severely... 3.4 Dont ask for matches. Please dont. Keep asking you will be either muted or kicked. 3.5 Dont ask for title shots. You will get kicked asking for title shots. Section 4 - Champions and Pushes. 4.1: All Champions must come to PPV's If you dont attend PPV's next time you show you must defend. 4.2 If a champion is inactive 2-3 weeks after a PPV they will be stripped of their title. 4.3 Dont ask for your belt. Patience is s virtue and it comes in handy when you get your belt 4.4 As a Champion you will be in a lot of storylines. 4.5 Once you lose your title you have a Rematch Claws [ RC ] You can cash the RC 24 hours after losing your title. In order to use RC say "RC" in game. - Pushes and N1C's - 4.6 If you pin a champion, you get a future title shot. 4.7 The only way you are getting a push is if you get a streak of wins. If you are undefeated in a month or 4 weeks or have a streak of 5 and up. Ill consider a push. 4.8 Like before, Dont ask for pushes. We earn stuff here. ------------------------Application : Fill in to join roster of choosing-------------------------- Wrestling Name: Hometown: Weight: Roster of Choosing:
xomqpartridge
#190050909Monday, May 30, 2016 6:03 AM GMT

Ron bale Pensacola Florida 234 pounds N1C for the hard core title
Yuskyboi
#190066818Monday, May 30, 2016 2:26 PM GMT

Yusky Pain Cincinnati Ohio 132 pounds Rammpage Roster
SupremeSavageShady
#190066824Monday, May 30, 2016 2:26 PM GMT

Put the roster of you choosing. Idc if ur N1C. Ik who is N1C's or not. Redo that omq
EternalAlex
#190068027Monday, May 30, 2016 2:47 PM GMT

Wrestling Name: Eternal Alex Hometown: Death Valley Weight: 252 pounds Roster of Choosing: Monday Night Rampage 🗡𝔼𝕋𝔼ℝℕ𝔸𝕃𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕏🗡
xIJayCageIII
#190074525Monday, May 30, 2016 4:11 PM GMT

Wrestling Name: Ragehead Hometown: Toronto, Canada Weight: 267 Pounds Roster: Monday Night Rampage
iiInvictusDiddyJrii
#190181106Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

Name: Invictus Diddy Jr Hometown: London England Weight: 128 lbs Roster Of Choosing: Showdown #ReaperSeason

of     1