Devid987654321
#190083949Monday, May 30, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

support because war groups are useless
zackyattacky
#190085187Monday, May 30, 2016 6:08 PM GMT

if you don't like them don't join them, it's that simple
tedthecaver
#190085658Monday, May 30, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

(keep in mind, I'm not in any war groups) This is an absolute trash post. If you don't like war groups then don't join them. 1. Most groups understand if you can't purchase the outfit and let you decide in time if you actually want to stay in the group and buy the outfit. 2. It's the part of being in a mature war group, there are rules that need to be followed. 3. "these guys are just ruining the fun out of a kids game" that is entirely your own opinion, other people could be having fun in training. 4. "and they're boring as heck" again, your own opinion. And also, they ban non-group members so there is more group for actual group members to join in the game. 5. I agree with the annoying messages, but this is more of roblox's problem at being terrible at dealing with spam. Spam is everywhere on this site. 6. Sorry, but that's not roblox's problem or the war groups problem. That choice to join a war group was entirely your friends idea and how he wanted to play roblox. 7. "this is a kids game. not a game based off of the civil war." Even though a slogan from roblox was "Be anything, Build anything." People have the right to play this game how they want. You say this is your opinion but then tell Roblox to ban war groups.
Natuito
#190089721Monday, May 30, 2016 7:03 PM GMT

SUPPORT Also you forgot to say "FORGET ORION OFFENCE" Really don't do this :make EVERYONE message you because they will spam messages like "I think I saw you at (Game you recently played), you seemed really cool and fun. Uh, so, a group I'm in (Orion Offensive) is having a recruitment week so could you join? It's really fun (and helpful) so I think you'd enjoy it.{More like stupid} Link to group - http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2629076" REPORT O.O.(Orion Offensive) I mostly get messages from this clan.
Mr_Minion
#190090626Monday, May 30, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

@nat Me too. I hate them
djimiefs
#190091606Monday, May 30, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Strongly opponent of this post.Military groups are great and most people like joining them!
fourpapa1
#190091761Monday, May 30, 2016 7:28 PM GMT

Solution: Don't join crappy groups
theninja94
#190091835Monday, May 30, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

Though I dislike war groups,(I'm in one for the R$) they're not breaking any of the ROBLOX rules or guidelines. No support. Want some ice in your milkshake? | The Black BadBreadMaker of RT https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=189687503 https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=189698198 https://www.roblox.com/The-Usual-item?id=421086079
Khidorahian
#190091854Monday, May 30, 2016 7:29 PM GMT

support Currently converting 2 class 91s with 9 MK3 coaches to become road legal. Wish me luck on that. R$247
trooldude12
#190098837Monday, May 30, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Here's my logic: 1. I OWN a war group myself. while it is small, I still have a right hand man. 2. This would be equivalent to a One-size-fits-all idealism, of which, I disagree. Just THINK of it! 3. I've designed (potentially) brand-new concepts from creating my war group. 4. with smaller groups, like, let's say mine, of which, we also can't be strict due to low member count, we don't have much, and deleting multi-hundred robux groups for these reasons would be BEYOND unfair for everyone. I'm sorry if you object my reasoning, but, these are my opinions.
Spark33
#190100725Monday, May 30, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

No support, here are the reasons why. 1. It is taking the rights away from players. 2. I understand the spam of players telling you to join there group. You can ignore, make it where only FRIENDS can message you. There will still be spams of other groups (like starbucks fans etc). People will still spam you with message to join there game. 3. Not ALL high ranks are too strict, some are nice. It is like saying ban a whole game because there is one mean person there. 4. If friendship breaks because you two are in different groups. That is your problem, also if your so called friend left you because he is in a different war group, he should not be a friend to start with. I fought against enemys, at the end we would shake hands and get along. 5. Some groups accept that you do not have a uniform. At training or forts, there is a script to give you a uniform. 6. The reason why you seem upset is because you are joining the wrong war groups. There are war groups who are nice and welcoming.
Ovhu
#190102870Monday, May 30, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

Supporters
BooneCraig
#191097110Monday, June 13, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

The only true part of this message is the fact you're bad at sword fighting.
Xuctik
#191098047Monday, June 13, 2016 2:36 PM GMT

I'm Owner of a large Military group and i never hear people complain about it. We Higher Rank staff provide our troops with free uniforms because we know that is almost impossible for them to afford one. Our war zones are based from History or fictional such as Video games(Battlefield2/3). If you have something against war groups then don't play them. Also before I end this. I noticed that people who support this "Ban War Groups" are Online Daters..... just think about it... this is Roblox, place where people play GAMES not DATE.
DuckQuackington
#191098706Monday, June 13, 2016 2:50 PM GMT

If you honestly have bad grammar and you can't listen to someone then you should honestly not have even tried. You wanting to ban the groups is a childish thing and you're an idiot for thinking you're doing the right thing. You act as if you're speaking for Roblox but a majority of Roblox are in groups that are based off of some sort of Military.
WolfSchmidt
#191101168Monday, June 13, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

What you do not like, others do. You're speaking about fun while closing war groups would ruin alot of fun for alot of people, plus a large scale community of Roblox would most likely get bored and leave. If you do not like war groups it's very simple, dont join their games and dont join the group itself. Most of your arguments are invalid and overall this post is trahsy, as I said before if you dont like something dont get involved with it, it's that easy.
ArchKnight99
#191101251Monday, June 13, 2016 3:37 PM GMT

1. Even the strictest of groups knows with how tix were removed not to force people to buy the uniform or leave. You obviously joined beforehand. I know from being in many war groups that they may ask you for it, but with admin, they will just put it on you or char you to someone who does have it. 2. If we aren't strict we just have a group of people socializing. It's a fun way to fight in a controlled environment and have little stupid feuds with other people. It's not something serious but, we like it. Grammar is required to be an HR but, as an LR we honestly don't expect you to have grammar. You joined the wrong group. 3. Um no. We don't do that. I don't know what kind of group you joined. We might send messages if it's a really small group but, usually, we just shout and wait for members to come at this thing called their own free will. 4. That's because the games are meant for the members to do things within the group. If you aren't in the group you aren't invited. It's like at a birthday party, if you just show up people aren't exactly going to welcome you with open arms. 5. Go to settings, privacy, messages, and click friends and users I follow only. All the PM bots will not be able to send you messages anymore. Woah hax. 6. I would like to say that if you are in a group why do you despise them. You made a group and your "friend" wants to join a war group. Most of the people on here are not your friends. You might talk to them one or two times but, that does not make them your friends. It makes them people who you have talked to. 7. Please look back at 2. All in all no support. I provided reasoning so don't just go and say I'm biased as a leader of a war group. I have reasons for everything that I have said. R$67 The moment Roblox does what you want and not what you need, is the day that Roblox dies. -ArchKnight99
aa10000
#191102470Monday, June 13, 2016 3:59 PM GMT

war groups are the reason i still play roblox and how i got way better at sword fighting fps and obbies dude
magnificentpurple132
#191103189Monday, June 13, 2016 4:12 PM GMT

Support :3 War groups tear friendships apart and anyway, Im fed up of having war group spam in my Messages even though I clearly stated in my profile description, I won't join your group.
wackeyhd5cool
#191105188Monday, June 13, 2016 4:50 PM GMT

No support. A person who has absolutely no experience in war groups cannot tell you they are bad. Claim 1: most groups that are good fund you or do not care. Claim 2: using grammar is not required by most groups. Being nice is a Roblox rule; so you are promoting breaking Roblox rules. Claim 3: there is a block button for a reason... Claim 4: your opinion, lol. Also it is the owners choice if they wish for you not to be in their game. Claim 5: those messages are spam. Not the outcome of war groups, but rather groups in general (ex: a cafe group) Claim 6: I suppose you are not a true friend to him considering you don't like him for liking groups? Claim 7: you are a terrible person. You talk about war groups ruining your fun yet you want to ruin the fun of those in war groups who MOST LIKELY have no idea who you are and haven't done anything to earn someone's anger in groups.
HydenianDivinity
#191106324Monday, June 13, 2016 5:09 PM GMT

No support, I own a war clan Format of my post goes every two lines is the next point you brought up I donate R$ to any member that needs it for the uniform, not all clans do that My clan isn't too strict, and members have actually said they have had fun at training Sometimes we need some members for a training, so yes I do #3 sometimes Really? They shouldn't be there if they aren't in the group, but I let them stay in, yet they may only stay in spectators For #5 change PM settings to friends or followers only This has never happened to me We actually have fun doing things in the clan lol If we lose, we just go back and work on what went wrong Really not trying to start a flame war. If this is a game let people do what they want.
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#191111137Monday, June 13, 2016 6:27 PM GMT

No support, my daily life on ROBLOX is heavly influsend by war groups. I enjoy the days when you had to reload firearms from the muzzel and not the breach, I enjoy the days when iron men fought behind wooden walls, I enjoy the day when swords and pikes rampaged the land. If you don't like war groups, then don't bother to join, simple. Besides, war groups have not broken any rules what so ever.
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#191111232Monday, June 13, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

influenced*
LightFantom
#191111662Monday, June 13, 2016 6:35 PM GMT

im starting to think that 90% of s&i posts are baits... sad... Assassins's lenny brotherhood-- ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) --R$637
legoguy190
#191113644Monday, June 13, 2016 7:07 PM GMT

no support