of     1   

fidIar
#190124803Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:54 AM GMT

-----------------> Okay the title was bait. <----------------(READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT KIDDOS) RRIHL1 was a HUGE factor that JHL exists. He got his ro-soccer buddies to join & more terrible players. However! I was the one who bought the group, got RNHL sponsorship, RNHL teams to join, and all the arenas. Because I got the Solar Bears to join with the 'Atlanta Knights' and me having the Quebec Penguins join with the 'Gatineau Bulls' the group expanded A LOT after season 1. I may have only done this for the first 2 seasons, but if these 2 seasons did not have success JHL would not have grown into what it is now, and what we all know and love. Season 3 onward was all RRIHL1, he got a bunch of 12 year olds to bait and join, and make it huge (TNTnight33 especially). JHL becoming huge is all RRIHL1, I'm not saying he didn't do anything to get the group going. I just wanted to state that I got JHL up and running, along with that I've never got any credit for anything I had done. kek mrepic67

of     1