of     1   

Yollis
#190158716Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:37 PM GMT

Before you read the power rankings, I'd like to thank you guys for an amazing 13 seasons in NRBA. Pulling a Brett Favre 3 times so far was a good idea, as I've had fun playing with & against competitive people. I'd like to thank everyone on S1-S2 Nats, S11 Red Sox, and S12 TB Rays for helping me achieve 4 rings throughout my 13 seasons. I'd hope to make this season my 7th time in the NBS, and my 5th NBS win as my last (for real) season. Reminder: These power rankings are based off opinions, not facts. This should not make you angry, only motivate you to do better & prove people wrong.. -UL- 1. Rochester Americans - 90+ Batting | 95+ Fielding | 95+ Teamwork || This team looks like a very conpetitive team, having players like Nmd, Voltus, ObbyQueen (yea boy), S12 MVP C9Patriots and more. With 2/3 of the real best OF trio in NRBA, they look to replace me with another player to complete the dangerous outfielding. 2. Cleveland Indians - 80+ Batting | 90+ Fielding | 95+ Teamwork || The S4 NBS Winners, and S10/S12 NBS Runner ups return for their 10th season in NRBA, with hopes to get another ring for mikemyers. The head coach harvick29rocks signs in the usual roster, with a few new faces. There is no doubt that Cleveland will be as dangerous as they were in every season they've been in, with good pitching, great outfielding, and A+ Strategy & Teamwork. 3. Arizona Diamondbacks - 80+ Batting | 80+ Fielding | 85+ Teamwork || S7 NBS Winners return to Modern NRBA with the same S7 roster, with the exception of a few players. Mazdampv looks to win his 7th ring with the D-Backs, with good pitching & fielding. 4. Pittsburgh Pirates - 70+ Batting | 75+ Fielding | ?? Teamwork || I haven't seen much from this team during scrimmages, but looking based on their roster, they have a couple people who can do something for the team, but record wise I could see them somewhere between 6-7 wins. 5. Chicago White Sox - 65+ Batting | 70+ Fielding | -65 Teamwork || To keep it short, I'd compare them to BVN in the past seasons, without the 5-0 run of course.
Alan_Trammell
#190167799Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

"5. Chicago White Sox - 65+ Batting | 70+ Fielding | -65 Teamwork || To keep it short, I'd compare them to BVN in the past seasons, without the 5-0 run of course." Team work would be the one thing we're really good at xD But who am i to state my opinion? We all breathe the same air! #DetroitProud
GuestTrout
#190181676Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

Yolli have u not heard the scores of the last games CWS had? Not to flame u but we are 4-2 in scrims the only times we lost was 1. We had to leave for CBL and 2. We had tryouts
Yollis
#190247724Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:19 PM GMT

"Reminder: These power rankings are based off opinions, not facts. This should not make you angry, only motivate you to do better & prove people wrong.."

of     1