of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DcIsntClutch
#190255108Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:02 PM GMT

Making these cause I have time right now, will also make ones week 7 and in the playoffs #1 Dansville Ducks Yeah I'm biased, but the ducks have been great this season especially considering I got this team AFTER f/a week. Coming off two straight blowout wins in to a bye week, my ducks are looking to sweep the divsion in the next couple weeks after being 2-0 so far against divisional competition. M4spray has surprised many as a quarterback, he's really looking like a QBOTY or MIP candidate thus far. The ducks also have a very defense, as I have three interceptions, fr33zing has 2, and our defensive end core consisting of m4spray, airace32, and mcwilfork have eaten in the past weeks as all of those de's have around 5 sacks on the season. #2 Corinth Spartans I'm not gonna lie, this team has shocked me as being a legit threat in a conference this season. I've always been a doubter of treko as a coach and qb, but he has learned from his mistakes as a qb in previous seasons (unlike some other people *cough* jynx) and he has looked great so far. There is no denying that the easy schedule of the mountain division has helped this team, I'd say right now they are favorites going in to the playoffs to win the mountain division. They should keep rolling as they will blowout the cantwin 8's (canton literally struggles to have 8 people at their games). Props to me for creating the "cantwin 8's" #3 Millikan Rams I know this team should not be up here but they have far more potential in the long term than some of their counterparts. First of all, the raiders game was a fluke, Shaun arrived in the second half and the rams defense was awful to put it lightly. This teams pretty much only here because of their potential, I don't see them going anywhere either in the long term unless they can beat a decent opponent. I'm also sensing a hint of trolling from this team, as I've seen Shaun only look and pass to Lordjallace throughout a couple games now. Like the ducks this team is going in to a bye week. #4 Redcliff Raiders Look raiders, I'm sorry you're here but you guys just can't seem to make me want to believe that y'all are a legitimate threat in the owc. The raiders have an incredibly deceiving record right now (3-0), they've played a rams team without shaun for most of the game, they've played a mediocre at best warriors team led by a s7 joston dcforrap looking qb, and they've beat a qbless pretender team in the punishers. Till the raiders get a quality win I'm not going to believe they are a legit team period. Don't also forget about the multiple egos and little kids that call redcliff home. Lucky for them they are playing the turks this week so expect them to win an easy one. #5 Newark Destroyers Coming off a tightly contested win vs Barton, honestly this team is still looking to prove that they can be a team to beat. The maturity is there, the background support for accardi is there, an experienced coach is there (though he kind of is pulling a hunkamania this season), but will they have a qb that can win them games? Accardi is an average qb right now, even with great talent around him. He struggled a bit vs barton and he missed a wide open slant pass that would have locked a win for them, which they then had to defend a hail mary and won. Honestly they could lose this weeks game to Saxon if they aren't coming in to the game serious. #6 Barton Bruisers Good team turned bad or average team vs good and bad opponents? The bruisers started off 2-0 but have gotten blown out and barely beaten to drop to 2-2. They do have a probowl rb in b3nny, but things really fall on sepsius who has been inconsistent at qb to say the least. In OFL you need a good quarterback to succeed (unless you're the s4 raptors), and sep has been to inconsistent to deliver barton quality dubs. Sepsius HAS made good moves in the trading business though, he has traded for vdimer, jennada, and glovation in the past couple weeks just to name a few of his moves. With a tight race for the third seed in the coastal division with saxon and the warriors, they need to just build consistency. This game against the warriors is a must win for both teams, and should be the game of the week in terms of competition and result. #7 Roblox Warriors So much for the warriors turning it around after a good win vs saxon, but the week after they get demolished vs the ducks (the score made it look better it was 33-7 at one point). Mallard struggled to say lightly, he threw multiple interceptions and got safetied not once but twice. Mallards usual strategy of promising good players play time and coaching opportunities has seemed to backfire this season because the warriors simply aren't getting many wins and mallard is not playing well at qb. The result of those good players being mad ended with a couple of players rage quitting and led to cosmic :exploding all which he'll now have to serve a 2 week suspension for. This game against barton is a MUST WIN for warriors, if they lose this game mallard and co will be watching the playoffs on twitch streams. #8 Saxon Sunbirds This team probably could be in the 6 or even the 5 slot if they weren't so immature and badly coached. I made a huge mistake hiring Hunterharmony as a coach, he might be a good qb but he can't lead any team whatsoever. I honestly don't know what Hunter is more concerned about, dressing up as his favorite OFL qb's or winning games? Hunter has mild talent around him and I'll admit he's a half decent qb when he's not purposely lagging balls with ball cam. This team could snag a spot in the playoffs but they have to beat at least two division opponents. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Newark this week and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost, but the outcome will not only decide if they are a contender or not, but if they won the game they could distance themselves from barton and the warriors to maybe even get the two seed in the coastal division. #9 Tremont Turks Wow... you guys were up by like 4 possessions on the worst team in the league AND YOU STILL LOSE SOMEHOW. JoshBradyIV head coaching, Ikios quarterbacking, and a bunch of no names as supporting cast make this team horrible. Not saying too much about this team because they simply aren't making the playoffs with RED/MIL/COR in their division and because of their current record (0-4). The one game they could have won they lost, expect this team to not win another game this season. #10 Canton Greats Not saying too much about this team, but I'll make a few comments. Nintendo if you're reading this, why did you ever hire mudcat8 to head coach a team? This dude plays in 2 other leagues and OFL is clearly not his priority on roblox. If I was commissioner I would fire mudcat and make one of those canton ac's that actually care about the team hc. Mudcat should have been fired a long time ago when he came in to the season with like 18 players. The Cantwin 8's is kind of on you nin.
BreadyForBed
#190255346Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

"they've played a mediocre at best warriors team led by a s7 joston dcforrap looking qb" OMG VIETNAM FLASHBACK LOOOOOOOOOOL [Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.]
DcIsntClutch
#190255354Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

post feedback here, probably not making oec ones unless i have time on friday
tekt
#190255561Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

M4 ain't no qboty candidate lol
DcIsntClutch
#190255664Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

he is at his current rate, i cant name any other qb whos playing as well as he is as of now
tekt
#190255755Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

I'd choose Mack prow heal treko and eject over him
Under13BoyHMULADIES
#190255773Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

I honestly don't know what Hunter is more concerned about, dressing up as his favorite OFL qb's or winning games? WRPFSLOLWADSADWADSWFEWrSOL
tekt
#190255885Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

VnderArmour 06-01-2016 03:10 PM I honestly don't know what Hunter is more concerned about, dressing up as his favorite OFL qb's or winning games? Lmao so true
DcIsntClutch
#190255953Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

m4 has had the same success as all of those qbs and has had more success than treko. qboty is all about stats and in the owc m4 can get more stats at qb than some of the oec qbs u listed
DcIsntClutch
#190256036Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

also tekt that line was in the pr lol
tekt
#190256044Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

But the td;int ratio isn't the same (maybe subpar to heal's)
TinyBerry3
#190256065Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

It was 24-32 in CAN-TRE game when forfeit was called. Also no love for Nballstar (CAN) for going 100% for TDs after he took over at 26-7.
tekt
#190256086Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

Wel wherever it was it was deadass true lol
TinyBerry3
#190256228Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

Him and Barry also had 2 sacks each. All Canton needs is just a couple more people on the roster especially on defense as CBs.
DcIsntClutch
#190256280Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

m4s thrown 10 or 11 tds and no ints in the last two games
ItachiAnaya
#190256530Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

"I honestly don't know what Hunter is more concerned about, dressing up as his favorite OFL qb's or winning games?" LMAO DC PACKING
Hunter_P1
#190256644Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

lol, 16:4 td to int ratio , and ive played 3 games and messed around in 1, ok lol
basechad1234
#190256666Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

So DC, you say that going into ball cam "lags the ball" Does this mean every recorder, QB, and OFN member are capable of lagging the ball as well?
hidudedude1
#190256767Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

nins autistic hirings this year made me cringe more than dc's qbing in s7 joston
basechad1234
#190256838Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

Instead of bleach I read Huskies players trying to roast ^
MaIlard
#190256903Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

m4spray has 11 TDs 2 INTS (remember, he threw two versus Barton) QBOTY candidate mallard has 20 TDs 6 INTS (and 19-2 w/o raptors game) is the s7 equivalent of DcForRap CONFUSED
hidudedude1
#190257144Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

instead of bleach i listened to basechads constant lisp stuttering and screaming for 15 minutes
M4spray
#190257221Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

actually 15 tds the past 4 games 4 ints past 4 games 5 rushing tds but we're counting tds so 15;4 not qboty candidate more like mipoty candidate
M4spray
#190257270Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

2 vs barton? we blew out barton 49-21 but i only threw 14 points. logic MALLARD
MaIlard
#190257285Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:30 PM GMT

but yeah predictions are decent I only pointed out the holes (baseless mallard banter.....s7 DC literally couldn't throw, m4spray praise) but other than the biases I guess you come to expect in forums (human nature I ain't blaming you) it's good

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right