of     1   

CartruceFrenchFries
#190319733Thursday, June 02, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

Hello! Welcome to the Application Template! Copy and paste this after filled out, and set it to COO Quidie or CEO Cart. (You can find their profiles on the website.) 1. What job are you applying for? 2. Do you have any past experience with this job? 3. Why would you like this job? 4. How do you think you will benefit AirMontana? 5.How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10? 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: i got ah knew swimm suit tis sumer 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u bein haxor ------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your OWN DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? 9. What is a stall? -------------------------------------------------------- 10. How would you handle a rude passenger if you were a flight attendant? (Atleast 3 sentences) Good luck! We hope you did well, we will accept your application soon! Sign your name, potential nickname, and if your applying for Captain, your own callsign. (remove this part.) -Chief Executive Officer
CartruceFrenchFries
#190796387Thursday, June 09, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

Remember to copy and paste this template with the questions answered!
nathan2pratt
#190843998Friday, June 10, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

[REDACTED]
BootyHunter24
#191686052Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:06 PM GMT

1. What job are you applying for (Ground crew) 2 have any past experience with this job? (Nope) 3. Why would you like this job? (Because i like to work at an airport) #####################################################################################################5.How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10? 10/10 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: i got ah knew swimm suit tis sumer / I got a swim suit this sum 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u being a haxor / why #####ou being a hacker. ------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your OWN DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? 9. What is a stall? (not applying) -------------------------------------------------------- 10. How would you handle a rude passenger if you were a flight attendant? (Atleast 3 sentences) (not ############ luck! We hope you did well, we will accept your application soon! Sign your name, potential nickname, and if your applying for Captain, your own ######### (remove this part.) -Chief Executive ###############
colegame
#191704311Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

1. pilot 2. YES! 3. i find airplanes fascinating. 4. be a better pilot 5. 11 (10) 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: I got a new swim suit this summer. 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: Why are you being a hacker? ------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your OWN DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? i dont know (sorry!) 9. What is a stall? i honestly dont know -------------------------------------------------------- 10. I would tell him/her that you are ########## the other passengers so please stop. Some people are trying to enjoy the flight. And some just want to relax during there trip.
Rilby
#191708788Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:58 PM GMT

1. Cabin crew. 2. No but it would be fun learning it with you guys. 3. Cuase this will be my 12th job on roblox and I don't wanna mess up the chances of me working here! 4. I will bring joy to the wonders of the plane spread dreams when they look out that windoe they know they will have fun. 5. 10 always on roblox. 6. I got a new swim suit this summer! 7. Why are you being hacked? 10. Sir, please calm down we need happy thing on this plane I will give you 3 warning 3 warings are up you will be banned its part of the rules sorry.
xXfilipejkXx
#191710995Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:25 PM GMT

1- Pilot 2- Not on this group! I was Pilot 3- Because , I Really like to Fly , Drive and I Love Planes and Airports. 4- Because , I can fly the plane if there is no drivers , in addition, I will share the group with friends 5- 8-9 6- I got a new swimsuit this summer 7- Why you are being Hacked (Or Hacker) ------------ 8- if ever something happens , or even to tell something like ( Turn on the plane when I turn the flare) etc. 9- Support loss is a term used in aviation and aerodynamic indicating the separation of the extrados of the wing airflow , resulting in total loss of support . OBS!! : (Sorry about bad grammar , I'm brazilian , but I'm learning english) Thx For Reading! --Filipejk
jeziah916
#191714725Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

i want to apply to be a flight attendant i love these kinds of jobs but i need the job TODAY if you can get back to me i would appreciate it
thebosslastman3
#191729285Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

Thank You Guys For Sending Your Applications To AirMontana If You Do Not Get Ranked Up PM The CEO, COO, etc
2LCOOL
#193718621Friday, July 15, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

######### am applying for (Captain or 1st officer) 06-02-2016 03:25 PM Hello! Welcome to the Application Template! Copy and paste this after filled out, and set it to COO Quid######CEO Cart. (You can find their profiles on the website.) 1. What job are you applying for? Captain or first officer 2. Do you have any past experience with this job? Yes once 3. Why would you like this job? Cause I can help get my crew and passengers up fast and do pre flight check 4. How do you think you will benefit Air####################th ground to get into the air a little bit faster 5.How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10? 7 I play for at least 9hours 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: I got a knew swim suit this summer 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u bei####x##########e you being a hoa######------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your#### DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? If you crash the plane you use the flare to seek attention to a helicopter to pick up your crew and passengers. 9. What is a stall? A stall is when your plane goes up to much the stall horns will blow -------------------------------------------------------- 10. How would you handle a rude passenger if you were a flight attendant? (Atleast 3 sentences) Say to them are you okay at all? Please get off the server if you will be mean on board to passengers and crew. Please calm down or we wont go up in the sky.
2LCOOL
#193731251Friday, July 15, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

1. What job are you applying for? (Captain or first officer of a plane) 2.Do you have any past experience with this job? (Yes before but I was a passenger) 3. Why would you like this job? (Cause I want to be a pilot when I'm older) 4. How do you think you will benefit Ai###########I will do my best and help crew ad passengers if needed) 5.How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10? (8) 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: i got ah knew swimm suit tis sumer (I got a new swim suit this summer) 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u be####a##########re you being a hacker ------------------------------------------------------- 8. What is a flare? ( A flare is used if you crash your plane and you get all passengers off first then crew members last. And then you light the flare and get helicopter or plane attention to pick you up). 9. What is a stall? A stall is when you go up at a slow speed that's not fast enough and your stall horns start to blow. And you should lower the nose a bit. ###########################################################################################################################################################( Sir or ma'am please calm down, Please be nicer to are crew members and they will be nice to you, If you keep up being mean we will kick you off our flight.
2LCOOL
#193882171Sunday, July 17, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

1. What job are you applying for?(Pilot 2. Do you have any past experience with this job? Never 3. Why would you like this job? Cause I love planes and it would be cool to fly one 4. How do you think you will benefit Ai#######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u be####a##########re you being a hacker ------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your#### DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? A flare is when you shoot or hold something red and helicopters and planes can see you 9. What is a stall? A stall is when you you go up to quickly and you have to lower the nose -------------------------------------------------------- 10. How would you handle a rude passenger if you were a flight attendant? (Atleast 3 sentences)Please get happier please. Don't be mean to our crew members and passengers. Please just don't yell o board so we can all enjoy our flight. Good luck! We hope you did well, we will accept your application soon! Sign your name, potential nickname, and if your applying for Captain, your own call sign. (November1203.) -Chief Executive Officer
duckpuck96
#193887593Sunday, July 17, 2016 7:21 PM GMT

1. What job are you applying for? pilot 2. Do you have any past experience with this job? nope 3. Why would you like this job? i want to kamikaze planes 4. How do you think you will benefit AirMontana? what do you mean 'benefit' 5.How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10? 3 6.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: i got ah knew swimm suit tis sumer it's fine 7.Fix this sentence with correct grammar underneath: wy r u bein haxor nothing wrong! ------------------------------------------------------- If you are applying for pilot, fill out questions 8 and 9 in your OWN DEFINITION. 8. What is a flare? this plane has no flares 9. What is a restroom? great place -------------------------------------------------------- 10. How would you handle a rude passenger if you were a flight attendant? (Atleast 3 sentences) i would throw them off the plane hi

of     1