of     1   

BatmanGamer2
#190490392Sunday, June 05, 2016 7:18 AM GMT

Motto: "Hello, we are from the Underground. We have tracked you, we have heard you, and sooner we will conquer you. We are from the Underground, watch where you step." The Underground is a loosely associated international group of activist and vigilante entities. A website nominally associated with the group describes it as "an group gathering" with "a very loose and decentralized command structure that operates on ideas rather than directives". The group became known for a series of well-publicized publicity stunts and attacks on government, religious, and corporate factions and cults. The Underground often wear mask to protect they're identities from being seen, the group the Underground is related to the infamous hacktivist group The Anonymous. The Underground do represent the Anonymous, but they do not in any way hack any system or service, they do actions physically. Often they do riots and protest against the CDF, the gear that Anonymous use during these actions are refrigerator doors as riot shields and pepper spray, if the riot or protest breaks out badly they will be aloud to bust out guns and shoot at the victims, although they don't do that usually. People describe the Undergrounders as Robin Hoods, critics called them "terrorist". The Underground has been noticed for the raid they did to the Courthouse, on July of 2114, the date of when a member was shot on the steps of the Courthouse in a riot against CDF, the crew member was shot by CDF Martial Law, he was shot until dead. The crew of activist then raided the Courthouse, running inside unlocking any prisoners and shooting up the place before making a quick escape. The group's few rules include not disclosing one's identity, not talking about the group. Members commonly use the tagline "We are from the Underground. We are numerous. We watch you. We hear you. Await us." The Underground has also been into a bit of hacking, on November of 2114 in Georgia, two members hacked the radio station and made a threat to the CDF tuning in on the radio stating that soon they will track down the officer and be apprehended for the murder of Joey Buscult in outside of Southside's Courthouse.
streetdog49
#194944717Saturday, July 30, 2016 2:05 PM GMT

lol I like it
TheOneAutist
#194950045Saturday, July 30, 2016 3:46 PM GMT

put ur atf trash into c&g
streetdog49
#220449670Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:20 PM GMT

listen i dont remember me saying this but i had an issue before where i was scammed i got my account back and what i dont remember saying was that ################# i like it" some person must've gone on my account but whenever i see stuff like this i get nervous like if someone got my account but i didnt get scammed on 2015 u will have to read my message saying im finally free from the theif which is on my profile because i dont wanna talk about the year 2015 yes but the other year no also if u remeber anything else that i dont remeber saying report it to me ASAP because i have to know i want to know and i need to know now
streetdog49
#220449896Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:22 PM GMT

wait i just realized that the person on my account messaged u and also i realized i joined on 2015 of may 30th the message was sent on the year that i hate and cant talk about and thats it but tell me what ever i didnt say like ################ i like it cuz i didnt say that so plz oh plz tell me what else i didnt say

of     1