of     1   

SphinxDolphin
#190626032Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:36 AM GMT

I wanted to talk about bullying a little bit. So you know how I have a bad reputation in NRBA. I am being bullied in every group I go. And theres a really really bad thing that a few people on roblox are doing to me in real life that I dnot feel comfortable mentioning. Now Im making this forum not to say "Im sory to everynoe" Im saynig specific ppl. Well, list below SeanJones10-Making fun of his stadiums and his pitching JoshMcclellan/Terio/Kotie-We actully used to be good friends and Im sorry for making fun of you guys in next gen Jdawgisbeastly-Im sorry I said your a bad pitcher your not at all man islugger-Omg im so sorry for making fun of u for everything ur a great pitcher Mariano_ivera-Ur a great CF srry for saying ur not good on SLF afrobull-sorry for all the **** i gave u HPC3- bro i love u im so sorry for calling you b@d Now time for some major apologies....... Cowardlyarnold-I am so sorry i threatened to make everyone leave UBL over a few games. Ik dee pdown inside we are cool and im sorry man RayMccallumJR-I know we havent been friends really but im sorry for all the next gen stuff and all throughout 2 years. and last but not least, I made fun of this kids mom from dying when I was 12 years old and now I see that it was messed up af, that person is BrianCMullin. Im sorry man i bet ur mom was a great person probably and ur a great ball player. If I forgot you Im sorry.
NatureChannel
#190626136Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

windex throw it down ur throat SMOKE COAL EV REE DAY
Alan_Trammell
#190626166Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

If people "bully" you, just please use the block person button. It's there for a reason and can be very useful. Just as i used it on Lucky.
clemson_pride
#190626326Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:41 AM GMT

tbh windex is my first option and your mom "dying" agin is the second and i kind of mean none of the stuff i say on roblox btw eat a cactus
GuestTebow
#190628471Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:17 AM GMT

drink something called "quit roblox". It would help. lucky rawlings diss track coming soon

of     1