of     1   

Texafy
#190632653Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:43 AM GMT

The college application process is overrated and over stressed. It's really nothing special and you can knock out all of your applications in a couple hours if you're in the mood to write a couple short essays (some aren't even essays, some just ask for a paragraph) and you have your parent's credit card sitting next to you Also, depending on where you live, you can use the same application/essay for multiple schools For instance, I only wrote two full essays during my college application process, and both of them were for ApplyTexas, which is an online college application that is used for every university in the state of Texas HBU, Hofstra, and OU waived my essay and gave me a shortened application Mizzou and Ole Miss didn't even require essays, Creighton and Oklahoma State required a paragraph And then I wrote two essays on ApplyTexas and used those for like 6 schools
Romoism
#190632704Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:44 AM GMT

I literally did all my college applications on my iPhone lol.
perrandude
#190632726Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:44 AM GMT

Yeah my counselors told me to use applytexas
luigifan4615
#190632766Tuesday, June 07, 2016 5:45 AM GMT

Not going to lie, I think my brother applied for like 2 schools and got into UCF. Hilarious because idk when he actually wrote his essay and not play CS:GO "It's your world, kid. The rest of us just payin' rent." -Stuart Scott _ This is BPP, I'm too lazy to log on to that account though.

of     1