of     1   

scarletjewl1
#190965054Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:09 PM GMT

I know how much everyone loved this roleplay, more than any I had ever done before. And I deeply apologise for loosing interest in it so soon. Therefore, I am re-posting it, so everyone gets the chance to enjoy it. (some tweaks have also been made, and my character has changed). (Based off of the book by the same name, by Sarah Mussi) Setting: Your school is under attack. Not by a ########## not by anyone with any power, but by three (or more, depending) students with guns and degraded, psychotic brains. Your objective is to survive as long as possible, the school is on total lock-down, no way in and no way out. The attackers have access to the school's security system, however, there are no cameras in certain classrooms (The science block, and all classrooms on floor three) which means you can hide from them in these blind spots. Information: (I will choose who the attackers are, if you want to be hurt just ask. It makes for good conflict if some people have to be rescued. You are allowed to have cell phones/mobile phones and some supplies but nothing far-fetched, for example: A powerful weapon, a ridiculous amount of a certain object or an extremely unfair and convenient object. Apart from that, you must only be a normal child within secondary school age, 11 or 12 to 16 or 17. You cannot be an A-level student, but you may, however, describe one at any point in the roleplay. Another note: This roleplay takes place after the attackers have revealed themselves, therefore, you must either start in a hiding place, or running from them. Only a certain number of people may start by running though. Last note: The school has three floors, each with 30 rooms. Depending on which floor you're on, the number of that floor will be in front of the number of the room. For example, If you're on the third floor and in the twenty-first room, the room number would look like this: 321) My character description: (now spaced out to make it easier to read) Name: Elijah Age: 12 Personality: Quiet, intelligent,fascinated with art and sweets, quirky, mature Appearance: Short, uneven light-brown hair that always covers her face in some way. She wears brown lace-up boots printed with cookies and a long-sleeved, baggy, plain dark-brown shirt and black jeans. Her eyes are green, (though she wears brown contact lenses). Role: Student/Survivor Supplies: A mobile phone, pencil case (containing pens, pencils, rubbers/erasers, a ruler and colouring pencils), a notebook, a planner, a rain-coat, a reading book and a compass. She also possesses a P.E. kit (which is quite heavy) (Follow this example for your description/bio or make up your own format, either is good)
scarletjewl1
#190967356Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

Seems we're back to the good old days when nobody replied to my posts. God I missed this.
benzo2
#190969712Saturday, June 11, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

When were you last active here? Your name is exceedingly familiar. I mean, I say that a lot, but your's really is, and idk when from.
scarletjewl1
#191471992Saturday, June 18, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

I was last active almost a year ago. Not sure where I've seen you either.

of     1