of     1   

mysteriousbuilder
#190967869Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

I have several complaints... exploits have not been removed entirely... (some exploits which are very inappropriate for kids to be playing) an abusive group... yall know which one I,m talking about... the one that bans everyone from games using their script (terrifying) as well as weird game teleportation which gives an eerie feel kinda like the game is haunted... these are the most scariest problems in roblox yet... these seriously need fixing as far as I am aware of... I also recommend the age required to play be raised... it can be terrifying to see kids learn things their not supposed too (reffering to them exploits that still arn,t removed) and maybe ban a certain group for their abusive behavior... the teleportation is fine... I just wanna know what all thats about... if its a glitch then I,m fine with it... theirs still hackers and exploiters as well as many abusive groups that I know of...
6_S
#190968384Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

lol I don't get into this stuff
pokemontrainer1015
#190968630Saturday, June 11, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

there the surface roblox and deep below roblox
AltJustForForums
#190970121Saturday, June 11, 2016 9:20 PM GMT

Why is it scary? As far as I know, a completely unhackable piece of software does not exist. Roblox will probably always have some security holes.

of     1