of     1   

Blazeadon
#191042886Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:51 PM GMT

As we all know it most of us have had a run in with hashtags. For example: Do you know where ##### is? For me it gets annoying. One reason is because when people that are under 13 fill up the chat with hashtags and you can't even understand what their trying to say. Two, even though me and others have accounts registered for 13 and up we still say #### sometimes. Maybe if there was a removal of hashtags people would be able to talk more easily instead of not knowing what the person said. Also, I'm not saying hashtags are entirely a TERRIBLE thing because they do sometimes protect players from others that speak with content that is not allowed on ROBLOX. What I'm suggesting is updating the hashtag idea and maybe think of a new way that protects younger players, but still allows me and others to talk clearly and not have to spell out what we need to say. However, I would not fully know how to solve this problem so I just wanted to talk about it and maybe see if anything happens in a new update. -Blazeadon
binhphan12
#191043154Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

nice 2 hashtags in the post. lololol
Blazeadon
#191054079Sunday, June 12, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

Those were for examples. I don't even think you read my post.

of     1