supermariobunny
#191723400Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:08 AM GMT

(Thanks. I'll post again tomorrow, it's really late here. See you later.)
Roxasthedemon
#191908665Friday, June 24, 2016 9:56 AM GMT

{Clovis} I continue on doing my job, bored and a bit tired of all this endless standing that I've been doing for hours with no end. Stuck in this dead end job that pays me decently. The pay that provides me with the ability to pay my rent and after paying it, only leaves me with less money and I can only get a bit of food. Man, this job is quite a bad one. Doing this for two years straight, paying a lot of rent over the past two years and only eating a few things. Sigh. I really wish I could get some other job. I'll just have to continue on doing this. Do your job, Clovis.
marc12267
#192128803Sunday, June 26, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

(...Necrobump?)
Roxasthedemon
#192260065Tuesday, June 28, 2016 2:08 PM GMT

Has this died? Saw potential in this, what a shame.
lien587
#192265909Tuesday, June 28, 2016 3:58 PM GMT

Is it too late to join? Do I need to get caught up on the story?
marc12267
#192726083Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

(Unfortunately, it should be obvious.)
supermariobunny
#192726240Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

(Hey, Marc, are we ready to necro this? Are you back from the pyramid visit?)
marc12267
#192726558Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

(I am, but I'm sorry I should've told you earlier. Plus, I'm going back to America tomorrow, so expect some inactivity. P.S: Finishing up my character.)
marc12267
#192726971Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:13 PM GMT

(Now we're ready. Name: Scott Ulysses Larson Age: 28 Gender: Male Occupation: A&R director of a famous record label Appearance: Scott is a Caucasian man whose hair is dark brown. His eye color is a glistening green. He has a relatively clean face, though he appears to be growing a stubble beard. His height is generally average, being around 5'6. He pretty much wears the generic '70's A&R director clothing, by the way. Personality: TBD History: Scott was born to a middle class family. Blah blah blah, good education, few bullies, and a pursuit of music. But when he was in high school, his guitar-playing skills weren't good, and he was made fun of. But an incident that ultimately created the superhero he is now changed all that. Now he is a rich A&R director. Other: Alias: Rocky Ulman Power[s]: Sound Manipulation. However, he has to keep holding onto his guitar for his powers to work. Psychic Shield, yet he has to activate it by playing his guitar. Supersuit: Basically circled sunglasses and a curled forward hairstyle, kind of resembling 70s rockstars'. Also a tiger-striped scarf and a studded dark blue leather jacket, along with a white shirt. Skinny black jeans and black boots included. Catchphrase: "Let's rock." Affiliation: JUSTICE Origin Story: In his mid-to-late teens, Scott was struggling in pursuing the music business. His guitar-playing skills weren't up to standards, he looked generally unattractive, and people preferred to ignore him. He looked as if he were ready to give up in the music business and work in a low-paying job, and he was. That is, until he got into a freak accident involving electricity and his Fender Stratocaster. Because of this, his career had a resurgence, and he joined JUSTICE under the pseudonym Rocky.)
supermariobunny
#192728391Sunday, July 03, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

(That's great. We probably need more villains, though. I'll finally post up a reply to this. I was thinking that, after this fight was over, JUSTICE would arrive just at the end and meet the heroes? I'm just wondering.) (Also, I think I'd like to make some changes to The Red Hero's powers. I don't think that super speed fits him. I feel like using a little bit of fire manipulation would replace the super speed power. Is that okay?) ~The Red Hero~ The Soviet soldiers were cheerfully yelling to each other as Matvei spoke out orders to them, attempting to minimise casualties. One of the tank crewmen noticed that that another cluster of VILE forces were attempting to break through, despite the two main entrances being blocked by the tanks. The tank crewmen were going to fire some HE rounds at them, but they didn't even need to. There were regular machine gunners positioned on their tracks, and they were being mowed down. Most of them didn't have a chance to use their powers. Matvei was closely guarding the main defensive position, when he turned his back to see an all-out brawl between a man and the robot he noticed earlier. Matvei wondered if he was going deaf from all of the gunshots he had heard in his life, because he was stunned neither him or the other soldiers noticed what was going on. He could have sworn he saw little... Water... People? Attacking the robot? Matvei would have taken a moment to wonder if gunpowder had any hallucinatory effects if he wasn't already running over there, his fists blood red with a bright yellow star in the middle, his Russian Pride coursing through his veins. "Stop right there, сука!" Matvei cried, as he dashed towards the man as quickly as he could, and pointed his Soviet PPS-43 right at him. Matvei was pretty sure of himself this man would surrender and get arrested- surely he wouldn't stand up to him combined with everyone else?
RoxProox
#192733024Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:16 PM GMT

(Introducing Twins Ariel and Axel Ashton. Dang, with all the younger characters I have, I basically manage the school! Many Dipper/Mabel and Maximoff twins similarities.) Name: Ariel Ashton Age: Fifteen Gender: Female Occupation: Freshman/JUSTICE member Appearance: Ariel has long brown hair 'wrapped' into a ponytail and has bright blue eyes. She stands just below 5 feet and will often 'wear a smile'. She wears a bright blue tee shirt above a black tank top with a short pink dress that goes above the knees. She also wears normal black converse with short blue leg warmers around her ankles. (My gosh, am I bad at female fashion. Don't arrest me, fashion police.) Personality: Ariel is, well: "Yaaaaay, grass...." (I am very sorry. To put it another way: Mabel counterpart.) History: (This History is a combination of both Character Sheets.) A mutation within VILE Headquarters led to two clones, male and female; twins, to hatch out of human sized shells and wander. The evil members planned to raise the babies as villains but were stopped when a JUSTICE ambush distracted the villains from the babies. A JUSTICE member found the two babies and with no time to think, took them back to base. After days of consideration, the heroes finally decided to raise the twins and use their abilities for good. Being raised at the JUSTICE HQ for all their life's, the twins had hardly been social with others. Luckily, the older members at the HQ provided them with education and 'somewhat' made them social. Ariel, the happier one of the twins, was excited when she found out she would be sent to the Utopolis High School to learn what everyone else is learning and become social with others. Axel on the other hand, found it terrifying and new. I mean, what if a girl approached him and he didn't know what to say!? Other: N/A Alias: Mystical Mistress, though she has no secret identity, so she is often referred to as Ariel. Power[s]: Ariel uses basic sorcery and spells, including hovering herself above ground (Or just flying), shield casting (Last resort), and giant hands to smash or slap an enemy. Supersuit: N/A (Normal clothes) Catchphrase: N/A Affiliation: JUSTICE Origin Story: Look at History. Name: Axel Ashton Age: Fifteen Gender: Male Occupation: Freshman/JUSTICE member Appearance: Axel stands at the exact height of Ariel, looks like a male version of her, has messy brown hair, and bright blue eyes. He, unfortunately does not often 'wear a smile', but rather looks self conscious or embarrassed. Axel wears a navy blue tee shirt and gray shorts. He also wears black converse, but no leg warmers :). Finally, Axel wears a thin red hoodie above. Personality: Axel can be a wimp when it comes to doing something he is not comfortable with. History: View Ariel's History. Other: None. Alias: Blaster Beam, same goes for Axel, no secret identity, often just called Axel. Power[s]: Axel has the ability of "Symbol Magic", or to cast certain spells depending on the symbol drawn, whether drawn on a sheet of paper or in mid air. His abilities differ from Ariel, as his are more offense attacks rather defense attacks. His attacks include shooting small blast of maroon energy forward, one big energy blob, or one long and skinny beam of energy. Supersuit: N/A. Wears everyday clothes. Catchphrase: N/A Affiliation: JUSTICE Origin Story: View History.
lien587
#192734790Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:36 PM GMT

Name: John Grayson Age: 50 Gender: N/A, formerly male Occupation: Vaudevillian Appearance: He's nothing more than bandages and a bright red circus suit, adorned with orange cape. Personality: He's pensive and silent. Incredibly morose and serious. He's weak with sadness usually. History: He remembers almost nothing before he woke up in the lab of a mad villain caught by heroes. They'd fought him away from his lab and John was left in a glass fine, suffocating, screaming for help for weeks until a young boy found him. He wrapped him in bandages so he wouldn't slip away. He had become a gas of nothingness. He couldn't remember his life, and he had nowhere to go but on a traveling circus. He had only taken up heroism when a swarm of bees from a bee-themed supervillian had attacked his circus, where JUSTICE asked him to join their ranks. Desperately wanting to better find meaning in his life, he agreed. Alias: The Nowhere Man Powers: The ability to grow, shrink, go through objects, dissolve objects like an acid, and change his density (between a gas to a foam) but he has to use these powers in a hard to control "ghost mode". Supersuit: See appearance. When using hots powers, he is a black gas. Catchphrase: none Affiliation: JUSTICE Origin: See history
RoxProox
#192734930Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:37 PM GMT

(Dang it, dang it, dang it, dang it, dang it. Sorry. Somehow, it spent me a hour to make those two Character Sheets so I didn't see that post. Will work on that Bebop and Rocksteady styled duo if needed. Also, if Axel/Ariel are accepted, I will wait to introduce them, as I have a plan for their introduction which takes place later anyway.) [ Sean O'Neil ] With his energy drained and his robot enemy defeated, Sean had no choice yet to surrender. He stood up from lying on his back and held his hands up. "This is not what it looks like! Not at all!" He called out as he placed his hands behind his head and got onto his knees. It was stupid to fight back. All those soldiers, Traveler, and this man, who he was sure he once saw in some sort of Russian merchandise poster or something. [ Clint Morales ] As he searched for a new foe, Clint heard a similar voice. "Is that...Animator!?" He spoke out and teleported back, oddly enough, right beside the famous Red Hero. "Animator! When did you get here?" Clint asked in both an interested and irritated tone. [ Eric Crafts ] The Traveler seemed to move from his place. Eric looked from left to right to find him. His search ended as he noticed the titanium hero standing beside a Russian hero he had only heard of. The two seemed to be standing in front of the arrested Animator.
AreYouATree456
#192736816Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

(Super, one of my characters will be the opposite of the Red Hero. Is it possible if that Hero can hate the Red Hero? Because Cold War.)
PawzKat
#192737417Monday, July 04, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

Accepted.
lien587
#192739710Monday, July 04, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

So can I get a rundown on the story?
supermariobunny
#192740889Monday, July 04, 2016 12:50 AM GMT

(If you want to, but Matvei is mostly connected to World War 2, and not the Cold War.) ~The Red Hero~ He seemed to growl quietly as the man put his hands up and surrendered. Perhaps war had gotten to his head a little bit too much, but he didn't really like when people surrendered, even when it was an enemy. He thought it was cowardly. He jogged over to the man, who was now kneeling with his hands behind his head, and walked to the front of him, still holding hos finger over the trigger of his gun, although he seemed more relaxed now. "Stay right there, scum." Matvei sharply spoke, before muttering something that sounded like: ""not what it looks like", save your breath." He looked over to some other Soviet soldiers that were watching, and he spoke a few words in Russian to them. They nodded, and ran off as fast as they could in the other direction. The VILE attack seemed to have stopped, but there wasn't anyone not wounded on either side. Matvei hoped no soldiers had died, but there were a few who were injured from magical attacks. Without warning, however, the same younger man who he had ordered to help him not too long ago appeared right beside him, causing him to move backwards slightly in shock. "Animator? Is that who this man is? Do you know him?" Matvei inquired, as he lifted up his cap and ruffled his short, grizzled hair for a little bit, before putting it back on. It almost seemed a little unfair to him that so many heroes were around this one villain, but this was bound to happen to scum like this man, Matvei thought.
AreYouATree456
#192740952Monday, July 04, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

(Let me explain. Both were allies in WW2, but relations deteriorated with the Cold War.)
supermariobunny
#192741444Monday, July 04, 2016 12:57 AM GMT

(Wait, so is your character American or Russian, then? Because Matvei didn't decide to learn English until he was about to be deployed to Utopolis.)
AreYouATree456
#192741499Monday, July 04, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

(American.)
supermariobunny
#192742041Monday, July 04, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

(I'm not entirely certain how they could have communicated and become allies in the first place, then. Matvei primarily served in the Battle of St. alingrad, which was only Soviets vs the Germans. I know I said he participated in other smaller battles, and he definitely did serve in future battles after that, but the problem is that I don't even think that the Soviets and Americans fought together in WW2. The closest I can think of is the Battle of Berlin and the Elbe, but I don't think they coordinated with each other. But if you still want them to know each other, then perhaps they could have known each other outside of the war? For now, do you mind showing me what you have and I can see if it's alright? Sorry about this.)
supermariobunny
#192742228Monday, July 04, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

(Actually, Parso, I have an idea. In my CS, I said that, because St. alin wanted to kill everyone who had been affected by project Russian Pride due to his paranoia, Matvei went into hiding. Maybe, if you wanted to, your character could have found Matvei and they survived together for a while? I'm just making suggestions.)
lien587
#192742277Monday, July 04, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

(So should I even bother posting?)
AreYouATree456
#192742937Monday, July 04, 2016 1:17 AM GMT

(Actually, yeah. They saw each other there but that is the only encounter. Void that part.)
supermariobunny
#192743129Monday, July 04, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

(I'm sorry, lien. Not much really happened yet. Matvei arrived in Utopolis from Russia, and was being paraded to the JUSTICE headquarters when they got attacked by VILE, causing an incredible fight to break out with multiple heroes fighting VILE forces. The animator and Gear's Subject fought for a while with the animator winning, and now attention is cast to the animator.) (Also, Parso, I have one more idea. Maybe they could resent each other because Matvei was a main part of the peace talks in the Cold War, whereas your character wanted to launch the nuclear weapons, causing them to strongly dislike each other? I'm just giving a few ideas, you don't have to take them.)