of     1   

flameking124
#191111342Monday, June 13, 2016 6:30 PM GMT

Americans stand together in time of need. We fight along each other to defend this land that we each love dearly. My time to defend NUSA has not ended yet and I will continue to defend this great country. There will be challenges. There will be doubt. There will be enemies, but that will not stop us. At the end we are the ones who come on top ready to fight for NUSA. Lets continue to defend NUSA together as one to defend our Nation. Past Jobs: 1) Former General of the Army 2) Former General of the Air Force 4) Former Admiral of the Navy 5) Former Air Combat Co 6) FBI Senior Special Agent 7) FBI Counter Intelligence Special Agent 8) Prison Supervisor 9) Former CIA Agent 10) Department of State Staff Member Ideas: 1) Military Support: Our Military is quite small for the average Nation. We only have 600 members and are slowly rising which can be bad. My biggest plan is to help thrive to Military with More activity and more members. I will get the Military going to better support our Nation and soon we will have the strongest Military in Roblox. 2) Military Veterans: We should thank every Military Veteran who served our country with Integrity Honor and Courage. Who put their country before them selves. They do not get the respect they deserve. As a Senator I will provide more benefits to these solders active and retire for all their hard work. We need to show them the respect they have earned for fighting our battles. We all need to support our troops, because they are here to protect us. I will give them more benefits then they have to show them our care for protecting us. 3) Military National Partnership: We do not fully have any support from any of our allies. So I have decided that we should have a international partnership with some of our great allies. To help us secure NUSA by SEA, Air and, land. We will develop partnerships like CMF (Combine Maritime Forces) A Naval Partnership to help secure our Nation. We will unite more countries and we will continue to grow with more allies on our side. 4) NUSA Organization: As we continue to protect this wonderful country. We need to organize our entire system. Military Federal and Local Agencies need to have more organization and need to allow other information to be transfer to each Agency. I have decided that I will vote in a Newly Roblox Base Agency that will be only to organize NUSA. Being able to transfer intel or anything that is needed. This will help NUSA Thrive on to become better with Security. 5) NUSA Joint Trainings: We will establish so many new Allies to help our Military, But its not over yet. I will establish a Joint Training not just with other branches but other Nations. We will do Practice Raids and Regular Trainings. To provide the best action towards NUSA. Our Military will be thriving on to become even higher. We will be well known across roblox and we will not end there. I have more Ideas that I know I can do. I can help our Nation become better with security and defensives. We will defend this Nation Greatly thank you for your time and I hope you agree with my actions. Thank you Sincerely, {Ret} Admiral flameking124 changing America one step at a time
flameking124
#191111609Monday, June 13, 2016 6:34 PM GMT

Thank you all for your support
Zerovanix
#191112015Monday, June 13, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

Support
Polyadenylation
#191112021Monday, June 13, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

Signed, Polyadenylation Director of National Intelligence
OwenRockwell
#191119647Monday, June 13, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

Singed {Ret} Commander owen123707