of     1   

vikingsfan397
#191228507Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:40 AM GMT

something i want to try in between all the stuff im already doing 8 ball pool played on a large table with soccer tools im sure most people know 8 ball rules but ill do a simple version, playing by my house rules terms used: scratch-pocketing the cue ball break-opening shot to start the game kitchen-quarter of the table on one side of the table, noted by a dot rack-setup of balls for the break, placed at the other quarter of the table BREAKS -if you scratch on a break, you get another try before it being an auto loss -if you hit the 8 ball in on a break without scratching, you win (i guarantee it wont happen though) -if you hit the 8 ball in and scratch on a break, redo (still wont happen) -if no ball is knocked in after a break, the next player can shoot at any -if 2 balls of different styles (stripes or solids) go in, the breaker chooses what type to play -cue ball can be placed anywhere in the kitchen GENERAL -a scratch will result in one of your balls being placed back on the table (when applicable), along with any ball you hit in on the shot. cue ball in hand for the other player and put anywhere in the kitchen. can shoot at any ball outside of kitchen, unless the ball is in the kitchen then they can try and rebound it off the other end (wont happen in this) -hit the 8 ball in when you're not supposed to and you lose -wait for all the balls to come to a stop (or at least a very slow roll) before taking your turn -if you hit yours and an opponents ball in on one shot, both will count but the other player gets a turn where the ball lies ENDING THE GAME -you dont have to call your shot when you go for the 8 ball -scratching will result in the normal penalty, unless... -if you scratch and hit the 8 ball in, you lose i think i covered everything. anyway, gonna be looking for people wanting to play. gonna try world cup style with maybe 12-16 people if i can get that many
vikingsfan397
#191246991Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:42 PM GMT

signups any1?
NhlCh33z3h
#191249674Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:21 PM GMT

I'm good at pool irl so sure
Ondrej_Palat
#191249714Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

ok dad
Wondowlowski
#191249719Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

if its as inactive as ricac then no i joke i joke
vikingsfan397
#191249829Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

depending how good people get at it, games could last 10-15 minutes or 40 minutes also have to factor in roblox screwing us over and resetting the server and playing table

of     1