of     1   

Bashjacket
#191253063Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:12 PM GMT

I had enough of this, you put that terrible game called life in paradise up there and not better games? You only put games which people are playing the most on the game. The community doesn't like the unoriginal games, and I don't. The roblox community has lost originality over the years. 2011 had great games. Liquid Infection, that kool aid game by clone trooper, and the stalker. Now we have adopt and raise a cute baby and 'cart ride into a unoriginal name'. I'm getting tired of this roblox. CHANGE the front page to games. THE COMMUNITY LIKES, AND THE STAFF LIKES. people put hard work in there game just be shadowed by this garbage. Stop.
Bashjacket
#191253362Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:16 PM GMT

Originality was a thing.. Untill the community forgot about it.
Invictium
#191253464Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

The admins don't directly control or influence the games page except with game moderation, and trust me, you don't want them to. The problem here is that the majority of the community is young and actually does like these "unoriginal" (highly subjective by the way) games. Sounds to me like you're just upset because the types of games YOU like aren't front and center. Want the games page to change? Remove the current community and make the site only for older users.
Carrie_Kelley
#191253497Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:17 PM GMT

What ever happened to the apocalypse game R2D reason 2 die or something.
Anthonychi
#191253522Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

Agreed, It blocks the way for the good games, and thats why the games with almost no players are good. There has been less because TIX has been removed I think.
Leikwize
#191253656Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:20 PM GMT

i'll say it just like the guy in the other post you made said only the players decide what game goes on the front page so if you don't like it tough luck you don't control squat just walk buy it and stop pointing out games you have a strong dislike for

of     1