of     1   

Anton39
#191258841Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:34 PM GMT

Tpumps: How to get a job Before you get a job, you must join the group first. Group Link: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2860255 -------Feel free to send your application to the HRs (for now)-------- Question 1) Give a brief summary of what Tpumps is mainly about (2-3 sentences) Answer: Question 2) How long have you been in Tpumps? Answer: Question 3) What are some special traits that you have? Answer: Question 4) What do you except when you serve the customers? Answer: Question 5) How would you deal with a troller? Answer: Question 6) Correct this sentence: i wnt sum tea plz --------------------------------END OF APPLICATION-------------------------------------- Made by:Anton39 Date:1:34PM
caastor3
#192143168Monday, June 27, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

Question 1) Give a brief summary of what Tpumps is mainly about (2-3 sentences) Answer: It's about a cafe beautiful and growing! a succesful one in my eyes. What i think trump is about? Respecting others! respect other like u wanna be respected, Dignity! don't be rude to others cause they're lower rank than u are ! tell em how great they are!. that's what i think trump is about Question 2) How long have you been in Tpumps? Answer: 1 day.. Question 3) What are some special traits that you have? Answer: im a scripter basic knowledge in 3 languages also i know 3 different languages i build and im very active.. Question 4) What do you except when you serve the customers? Answer: if im board of director i guess im keeping controll of the servants or barista and keep people form swearing and being rude to each other! Question 5) How would you deal with a troller? Answer: i would firstly warn him that trolling isn't ok and the fact that it's rude. and if he does't immediaely stop he'll get a warning i give out 2 warnings then jailed. if it was a hacker i insta ban Question 6) Correct this sentence: I want some tea please. --------------------------------END OF APPLICATION-------------------------------------- Made by:Anton39 Date:1:34PM
caastor3
#192143312Monday, June 27, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

when i said basic knowledge in 3 different languages i mean't scripting/programming languages
caastor3
#192143832Monday, June 27, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

Question 1) Give a brief summary of what Tpumps is mainly about (2-3 sentences) Answer: Trump! Well what is trump u ask? Im gonna tell you. Trump is a cafe and it's a very good one. Trump in my opinion stands for Dignity,Respect,and hard working. Question 2) How long have you been in Trumps? Answer: 1 day. Question 3) What are some special traits that you have? Answer: I know three different scripting languages. I know 3 different languages. I'm very active. Question 4) What do you except when you serve the customers? Answer: When not serving a customer i'm hard working i can write paper work. I can be giving trollers warnings or be in school/offline. Question 5) How would you deal with a troller? Answer: Giving 2 warnings. But first i would tell him trolling is rude and the fact that it's funny is based on destroying for others. If dealing with hacker it would be ban no questions. Question 6) Correct this sentence: I want some tea please. --------------------------------END OF APPLICATION-------------------------------------- Made by:Anton39 Date:1:34PM

of     1