of     1   

Aoiyu
#191332798Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:58 PM GMT

MBNO PROFILE: Alias: “Aphrodite”, "Dancing Petal" Djinn: “N/A” Mentors: “Sunnytamos”, "Ghoulishly" *DECEASED* Peers: "Nabuna”, "Natz_Lin", "Sunnytamos" Rivals: “N/A” Siblings: “Nabuna”, "Zataro", "Savage_Black" Students: “Natz_Lin” Children:"N/A" Goal: "Capturing a dungeon, to restore peace and virtue to this corrupt world" Backstory: "I was a child who was born and raised in a small town in the distant country of Partevia. As a middle class citizen I was raised by my father who was one of the 4 great magi's in his generation. He then left leaving no trace. I've lived a life without knowing what the fears and terrors of the outside world was about. Later on, I've found out that I had siblings that I had never knew about. Not knowing led me into delusional thoughts of how perfect my life was. I then moved and joined the Sindrian Army of Sindria and worked my way up as one of the youngest Sindrian General's. I was very proud, dedicated and hard working to please my King in every need. But then one day the one great king of Sindria left without a trace, just like my so called beloved father. I'm now in Reim working my way as an Imperial Council member. I even got my own children who were a given to me by an honest mistake. But I love them. My ambition now is to spread peace and restore virtue to the world."

of     1