of     1   

Andre_Balboni
#191357393Friday, June 17, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

Had a great time in ISL and I wish it could stay forever, but sadly we get older. That's if ISL even starts another season by this summer, I'm making it clear that it's my last season. After this there will be no more. Had wonderful seasons, so I'm not leaving with nothing. Even for a lego game, this still gives me a little tear to write this down. It's always been a pleasure meeting new SFers and competing against you all in other leagues as well. I'll be posting in the SF still of course, but only to talk about sports like the way I began. Like they say, once a SFer, always an SFer. Other than that jimbo I hope you keep me updated when the next season is and good luck to those competing into the finals this season. This is just my clarification(in case people question) not a in the moment thing where I'm going to decide to come back later on. This is a forced retirement as school is first priority. I'm going to have to pay for education, meaning every minute at home counts towards studying making it worthwhile. That's all I gotta say shockingVIP1 OUT!! >insert mic drop here<
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#191357473Friday, June 17, 2016 4:08 AM GMT

-salute-
Wondowlowski
#191357512Friday, June 17, 2016 4:08 AM GMT

I hope you retire a pirate bro. You helped me last summer get through some tough times and I want you to know I appreciate you for that. Thanks for everything shock and i know whatever you pursue you will do excellent in
alejandroJUGO
#191357560Friday, June 17, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

Thank you so much for everything you've done for me and the St. Louis Gateway organization. It was a pleasure playing with you seriously and I would like you to PM me regarding next season.
MarioKartAddict
#191357564Friday, June 17, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

you're always a legend, gl man
mmbaseball
#191357594Friday, June 17, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

you are a great player and i hope u the best

of     1