of     1   

American_Honor
#191394834Friday, June 17, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

SPEECH --------------------[INTRODUCTION]-------------------- Hello, I am enttt. I am currently the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director, I have worked hard for the FBI. I made a HQ, and making a Training base. In the FBI we work to protect America from foreign threats from Terrorist. It is important in my job to make I make the correct choice when I am questioning someone. I must make sure their story lines up with other peoples stories and make sure I find out what is really happening. As a Member of the Senate I would help make sure the right decisions are made at the right time. --------------------[ABOUT ME]-------------------- I am a retired Army O6, I was the Army Military Police Commanding Officer. I also am a retired Air Force O7, Security Forces Executive Officer. I have experience in many other groups but they are not related to this type of Leadership. --------------------[WHY ME]-------------------- Now you are asking my should I vote enttt? Well, I don't have anything better than any of the other people running. But, I have the Strength to make the right decisions even if it is against my Religion, my Race, or even my own Family. Signed, Enttt #ENTTT4Senate

of     1