of     1   

Marvelous_Jokese
#191444616Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:47 AM GMT

YES, YOU CAN GET NEN AND NOT BE A HUNTER If I did a few things a little too confusing, then just PM me on roblox! I will start looking at my pms daily, Sensed Nen is the way of power in The New Beginnings! If you have no nen, then it's obviously 0. When you first gain nen, it raises to 100. Every hour, it raises 30% the more you train it. *REMINDER* THIS IS JUST TO SHOW HOW STRONG YOUR NEN IS Beginning SN: 0 First Gain Nen SN: 100 Nen Trainer's SN: 5,000 Above Chairman Level SN: 100,000 There is a money system, like how there is in A Tale of the New Generations, called Jenny. You can bet and win the money, find treasures (perms from owner), or do good deeds for the Hunters Association in order to get Jenny. Stats, they will be divided by a third of your Sensed Nen. Here's an Example Sensed Nen: 1,000 Strength: 66 Speed: 66 Ren: 66 Ten: 66 Zetsu: 66 (I basically divided 1,000 by 3 and divided the number I got from that by 5) So basically, Strength, Speed, Ren, Ten, and Zetsu are all of your stats. Again, they are supposed to represent how strong you are. This Sensed Nen and Stats System are supposed to be rewards for people who train their Nen and legit earn their power. HUNTER X HUNTER FORMS ARE IN ANOTHER FORUM: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=191444547 I think that's all there, if I missed something, make sure to PM me. Goodbye, enjoy The New Beginnings with these new rules!

of     1