of     1   

yoshikikishinuma772
#191520108Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:26 AM GMT

We are in an amazing country with amazing people but we have our set of issues and flaws that can be fixed with you're help! These issues are such things holding us back from being the best nation that we could be. These issues consist of curruption,uneeded police brutallity, inequality,and voices not being heard. My plans to fix them are simple for we will have a weekly forum post with police brutallity we will have the names of the active officers asking if they have been using uneeded brutallity or not and we will vote and if there is a vote saying yes we won't instantly demote you without a fair trial you may call any witnesses to help defend you. As for curruption we need you the people to help us most on this if you feel we being any house member anyone in congress any senator Me or Low etc. Then please report we will talk to them and have a 3 strike rule just like for police brutallity to many curruption notices and you are demoted but if me or Low are currupt it is in your hands to give us the strikes and if either of us gets the not three not two but even one strike should result in an impeachment vote of course if there is a vote not just for impeachment but demotion there will be a trial to prove your innocents. But hopefully we don't have unjust votes since we are all proper humans and adults. The next plan I have falls under equallity this is for the voting system the way we run this country laws and justice. For the voting there needs to be a fair election for every candidate starting with the ballot for every party there should be a early voting ballot some people are not going to be on when it is time to vote so there voices won't be heard if they aren't able to be on when the specific voting day is which means if we have a few days before the voting day they can easily vote before. Also we have to be considerate for our friends who are in different time zones by giving the final day to vote a two hour final votes time were there is a two hour time were we get the last votes before counting them. As for lawsuits and other court systems judges please do not be one sided we will have someone monitor you there to make sure you are not being corrupt if you are instant demotion another thing is that if you aren't there for the lawsuit and you called it neither you or the person you called a lawsuit on will be in any trouble it will just be rescheduled to a time you can both be on. As for laws we want you the people to keep sending bills to be passed into laws start by monitoring D.C and the wall if you see something that you think is law worthy send the branches the bill and it might be a law. We hope you countinue you're greatness and we hope to see you having your voice heard on election night.
oODwagonxX
#191528145Sunday, June 19, 2016 2:45 PM GMT

for one second I thought that someone was trying to do something constructive for the subforum lol
Harleydigsholes
#191535482Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:49 PM GMT

I agree (but there is 1 simple answer to solve all of this... GET OBAMA THE HELL OUTTA THERE AND ELECT DONALD TRUMP)
Legendgameryt0907
#191535483Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:49 PM GMT

lol noob
poney66
#191536650Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

Trump = Devil
caicee
#191545094Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

"for one second I thought that someone was trying to do something constructive for the subforum" like that's ever going to happen.
PUBICEATER666
#191598322Monday, June 20, 2016 7:23 AM GMT

I sant to retrack any statements that I have said that are negative against you since you share some of the same ideas as Senator Bella.
Legendgameryt0907
#213233060Saturday, April 01, 2017 10:06 AM GMT

TRUMP IS THE IDIOT WHO BRINGS TOGETHER RASCISM

of     1