of     1   

cplmatt
#191533072Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:14 PM GMT

These are the lyrics to Em's best freestyle, performed on TimWestwoodTV, this freestyle named "Microphone" is definitely one or if not his best. Once again its the cynical sinister minister shady, kryptonite to superman, he's a dentist to amy, administer of the pain, just finished huffin the paint, and muffle the fumes, like it was nothing because it aint, anything in his way, his enemies he just slays, his venom he sprays, reaches like beams of energy rays menacing stares, he glares, making the hairs all on the back of ya neck stand, like Dracula yep, spectacular rep, hes a tarantula, gargantuan, and yeah, angela, so I command ya to start dancing, part manson, part Hannibal, part mechanical, shark, throwing animal parts at scarlet Johannsson, I need a drink, I'm standing over the sink hosing, myself, self loathing cause I'm, on a brink, mostly, I don't wanna think, this will make every-thing rosey, Beverly sings, scream while I'm severing three tosies, totally frozen, while I close in, I'm yodeling roossseey, wont you come out to play, and no sense wasting time, cutting and pasting headlines, in the papers, making shrines of my crimes and capers, my world's a whirlwind, I murder my girlfriends, go to Europe and put, Nurofens, in my syrup and stir them, you never heard em like this, so don't encourage em, the neurosurgeon, coke mirrors, and lyrics worse than, that kinda person to get Katie Couric to curse and, eights spirits of ladies cause shady murdered the vir****, crazy, turn him, convinced that he emerged, took over the world, and reeled in all the children, lured em into the building, and killed em, buried em in the mulch, and mildew and he will, do what he feels and still can spit, strewn to gold like Rumpelstiltskin, cotton to silk, motrin and Tylenol three pills, the real slim, shady's entered the building, aint nothing but crumbled leaves, and tumbleweeds up in this bi***, mildred, he's ill wit it, he still shouldn't be healed, there's no one as sick as he MC's will get fricasseed on the grill then.
GullibleJude44
#191533325Sunday, June 19, 2016 4:18 PM GMT

eminem sucks
BIDNIS
#191536900Sunday, June 19, 2016 5:09 PM GMT

Rittz >
omahgosh345
#191556697Sunday, June 19, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

m&m

of     1