of     1   

mick60
#191566498Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:40 PM GMT

Greetings, everyone. Before we begin, I would like to wish both teams the best of luck in the MHCL Finals, which will begin tomorrow. It has came to my attention that a peculiar individual has recently questioned the advancements made in the minors. I see the claims made by this individual as nothing more than a petty attempt at a power grab, and something that should be taken with a grain of salt - however, this individuals small group of followers, who are his close friends and acquaintances, is rather uncanny. Due to the uncommon and false nature of the accusations put ahead of my administration, I will address each individual claim, effectively putting each to rest. Section I: "Trying To Make It Majors" This section doesn't really make much sense, and is a common theme that is repeated later on in MintyZ' pamphlet. The only set of "rules" which I have created are the new suspension policy (a task that was put forth upon me by the previous owner, andytraps, someone whom I assume Minty would support) That suspension policy can be found here: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=185862877 As for my co-owners being afraid of me, that's simply asinine and uneducated. You don't know what goes on in our conversations, and everything is put to a vote, as is accustomed to the HHCL BoD and the PGHL BoD. Section II: "Non-Reasonable Suspensions" The claim that suspensions being "unreasonable" is slightly unnerving. The MHCL applauded the original drafting of the expanded discipline policy, and furthermore, we have actually been rather lenient on the rules. Certainly, there is room to improve. As for the claims made by iiMintyZ that he was suspended for "identifying an alt" let me remind you that you were in fact suspended for 1. Admin Abuse, and 2. Your "identification" was deemed false, and an attempt to cheat the system. Furthermore, the claim that "your teammate was being suspended for being too good" is blatantly false. Section III: "Bias Staff/Inactive Staff" The opening statement of this argument begins with "Mick has his favorites in this league once again" Let that seep in your mind before you continue reading. The writer of this argument is both uneducated with his claims and uninformed. I personally, have no quarrel with any team. The winner of this league is irrelevant to me, and I have no vested interest in whomever may be the ultimate champion. In relationship to having "favorites" for staff applications, let me remind everyone that all staff were vetted into a document that was reviewed by both me and SomeStaal - something that was requested by previous owner Andytraps. Section IV: "Fairness and Activity in the league " Let me remind you that I inherited this league at the beginning of the playoffs. I didn't participate in captain applications, so this entire section is basically blaming andytraps for something that his handling of captain applications. We did stop in the middle of the season to do staff reforms, and reforming teams was also a concern, however we did not seek to do a complete season reset, which would've resulted in a mass amount of time wasted by the teams that had already participated in such season. We did, however, make a temporary solution to the activity issue by cutting the season short. We believe that action, along with a complete minors team reset next season, will help curve the activity problem. Section V: "Too Strict" There's a reason novacookiemonster's blurb originally bashed the minors for being a corrupt league. He removed this once I came into power and told him the plans we were planning on putting forth. The only reason you don't want the MHCL to be run like the HHCL, is because in the previous times of the MHCL, you could run around and get away with anything you wanted. We're changing that. It was seen in the HHCL BoD, that many of the problems stemming in the HHCL came from players connected deeply in the MHCL. We seeked to change that, and by next season we'll see a close affiliation between all of the leagues, the likes of which is unprecedented in the HHCL community. This is your matter of opinion, and I'm sorry to say for your sake that you're in the minority. The MHCL won't tighten up on our rules, and we're going to be run effectively for as long as I'm an owner. Section VI: "Minors Is Really For" You're right, MHCL is for rookies who "aren't good enough", which is why I wanted to make all HHCL players ineligible from the MHCL this season. However, I was overruled on that vote by my fellow owners. This not only disproves your previous claims that the other owners "fear me", but also shows your ignorance on the issue furthermore. Next season, we may very well see that coming to fruition, or similar plans that involve closer coercion with the HHCL. To be frank, though, I don't think you'll be around here to see those plans go through, though. In closing, I hope this has cleared up any confusion. You won't need my Résumé to know I'm qualified for MHCL Ownership, however, if you want it, feel free to ask. Thanks for your concerns, Mick
Jxminous
#191566705Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:43 PM GMT

that 45,000 word roast by Mick!!!
MoistCluckerDuck
#191567150Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

Rest in peace iiMintyZ 2005-2016
TheWdonald61
#191567226Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

I'm not trying to bash the minors in anyway, but this problem is starting to be a bit overdramatic.
mick60
#191567350Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

It certainly is, Donald. But this is the first situation of someone crying foul under the new administration. We're just making sure that people get the idea that what we're doing is supported by the general public, and getting out our point of view. Next season is gonna be really good, I promise.
sibo812
#191568042Monday, June 20, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

May I suggest next season every team can only have a certain amount of HHCL players (No captains or alt captains though)
bombshell23
#191585269Monday, June 20, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

just ban HHCL majors players from minors, and talk to baumz about developing a feeder program between HHCL majors and HHCL minors instead problems solved, minors becomes actual minors
IIAllStarll
#191607253Monday, June 20, 2016 2:01 PM GMT

Or, just allow a specific amount of HHCL players on a MHCL team..
Shadow_Empire
#191640061Monday, June 20, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

That is good reasoning mick and its true people are kind of trying to power grab but with the changes you will be making id say minors should be back on a normal track next season and be less um "toxic" or arguing about dumb things most likely but still will happen occasionaly but yea its a very well thought out plan and good reasons.

of     1