of     1   

icesky511
#191597502Monday, June 20, 2016 7:00 AM GMT

Note this isn't the real NFL League is owned by Configed 1. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-0 (4-0): Ranking: - This team is unstoppable atm this team can comeback from 35 points I think this team is gonna be challenging in the playoffs. Kelvin has carried this team on his back and Era_Gamer Has done a pretty good job coaching this team. Not much to say but this team is very dominate 2. Cleveland Browns 5-1 (3-1): Ranking 1+ Man Shout out to Doctor for making this team a solid playoff team. This team is a easy SB Contender With the steelers amazing talent all around the field. Hollow is a amazing Player honestly leading this team. I can see this team winning some playoff games, But its gonna be hard to compete with the steelers. 3. Washington Redskins: 5-1 (3-1) Ranking 2+ All i got to say is this team is Decent i don't believe this team will win the SB. They still might win playoff game with Soft,Rad,Basechad Ect. This team will be in trouble if they have close games since Ejected isn't a redskin anymore i believe so this team could easily fall apart. 4. New England Patriots: 4-2 (2-2) Ranking -2 Man this team is falling apart, but this team has hope they play the Raiders who lack of being clutch. This team could come apart if there QB Who backups York steps up. This should be Remarkable what happens not much to say but GL. 5. San Francisco 49ers: 4-2 (3-1) Ranking -1 That was a hard lost for iceking this week VS the Broncos who put up a great defensive showdown for Iceking. I do believe this team has hope if they can get iceking on a good day. I do believe Iceking was not good that day and could be more talented than that. He just had a bad day but we will really see if thats true Next Week. Also Mantee Has been demolishing QB'S With Pressure. This is a playoff team clinched already GJ Iceking 6. Denver Broncos: 2-4 (1-3) Ranking: 3+ Haters gonna hate hate tbh. Franky you might say oh yeah we beat Broncos where better. If we had Nike QB The whole game you where done for SMH. This Roster is good WestCoast_HD Was traded here benefiting this team instead of keeping Saulcy. Shoutout to DrGodder_Jr, NikeTDHDIII, Dan8459, Supa18, Chill_TXNY And many more for helping this team become a possible Playoff Team. 7. Oakland Raiders: 2-4 (2-2) Ranking 2+ Honestly better than dolphins. Why would i say that did you see the cowboys game? Well they got lucky tbh No QB Configed was helpless in the backfield getting Sacked over and over again smh. Raiders should win this if they want to be in this fan week. If they lose this game and they don't play Winner of Broncos/Dolphins They could be easily in trouble so expect a fantastic week In Week 7 8. Miami Dolphins: 2-4 (0-4) Ranking - Ouch man they felt good about that win vs Configed at QB. It all honesty this team is good tbh i'm just underating them TBH. But i don't think matt will be able to control his team they could get unlucky and Choke like Mattew Normally does. Nothing to say about this team one thing is clear DiamondSword will take the L In Week 7 Leading this team to miss another playoff Chance Last time they been in playoffs i believe was S3. 9. Dallas Cowboys 3-3 (3-1) Don't sleep on this team tbh they had some badluck ect. If this team can get its DE Core working again this team will be a threat in the playoffs which they already clinched. In order to win some games either 1. Find a new QB Or 2. Configed gets better. I don't see this team making the SB But i do see them winning a playoff game 10. Green Bay Packers 1-5 (1-3) Executed has stepped up his game a bit. When you look at the seahawks roster its not as good as packers. Killerdog43 can step up his game making packers in the playoffs. In my opinion if they wanna win they gotta rely on killer. This team can do if Swift,Killer,Exe band of 3 make it happened 11. Seattle Seahawks 1-5 (1-3) This team man Super Is the main key if he QB'ED they prob would of had a shot aganist browns. They have poor coaching thats why this team is 11 they would be 7 if they let Super QB The whole game smh. Anyways this team has to win the next game its a must WIN. 12. Detroit Lions 1-5 (1-3) TRASH TRASH TRASH! USMIGO ONE WORD QUIT This team ain't making playoffs there 2 trash glad i was traded away and then became HC. #US=L

of     1