of     1   

MrKimuraTatsuya
#191743031Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:27 AM GMT

Beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgvyKMBbHXo This song is based off of rgf island - fetty wap. I'm recreating the song to fit the animal group I am in, yes I know this sounds stupid but this is gonna be barz on fire. My animals stack their meat just to eat it Cause when you die you cannot eat it with you If you ain't beefin' 'bout the meat, then what's the problem? Don't worry about my animals cause I got 'em My animals stack their meat just to eat it Cause when you die you cannot take it with you And if you ain't beefin' 'bout the meat, then what's the problem? Don't worry about my animal og's, Koala I've got 'em On everything, for 17 I'm wild in my jungle Treat my whole squad on an island Animal gang, bring a flashlight It's gon' be a house party on this jungle Meat boom like Ak 47's on this island It's a lot of animals throwin' meat Cause I'm pure savageness, wildin' out on this jungle I do this eat meat, my pockets too full of meats Come try the animal gang and they'll shoot ya I do this for my squad, I do this for my gang I do this for my squad, I do this for my gang It's yo boy Lizard from the trap and ain't a dang thing change My animals stack their meat just to spend it Cause when you die you cannot eat it with you If you ain't beefin' 'bout the meat, then what's the problem? Don't worry about my animals cause I got 'em My animals stack their meat just to spend it Cause when you die you cannot eat it with you And if you ain't beefin' 'bout the meat, then what's the problem? Don't worry about my animals, Koala I've got 'em Thanks for listening :)

of     1