of     1   

RobertB_Banner
#191885943Friday, June 24, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

[Characters Real Name]: Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross [Characters Aliases]:Ross is Hulkbusters,United States Air Force Offenders, Avengers, Thunderbolts [Characters Physical Attributes]: Immense superhuman strength, stamina and durability Healing factor Energy absorption Heat generation [Characters Abilities]: Ross can Expert military strategist Access to advanced technology and weapons Commanding officer with access to many soldiers and armies [Characters Group Affiliations]: [ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE]: You're in a dark parking lot. As you are leaving, three thugs hold you up, pushing you around. You refuse to abide by their rules, so you throw a punch towards the leaders face. He stumbles back on to the ground. He then gets up, a 3 on 1 fight is about to commence. What do you do? I would use my military strategist, knocking one of the thugs back, and he would hit his head on a wall, knocking him out. I would fist fight with the 2nd thug, uppercutting him, and kicking him back. I would then turn to The Red Hulk, And launch him straight and knocking him out. I would uppercut the boss, and shoot a fire beam from my eyes from my hands to knock him out.

of     1