of     1   

awsomestar123456
#191952481Friday, June 24, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

I believe that roblox should lower tax, make it so we can sell models, and make it so that we do not get taxed on all group items. A 30% Robux tax is way to much. If you were to sell something for 1K you would only get 700 because of the tax and that is to much in my opinion. I think it should be lowered to 10% or remove it completely because its a horrible idea to have a tax in the first place. We should be able to sell models. Currently to sell a model someone would have to make a item sell it then take the risk of it being stolen for free. There should be a Free Models in the models tab. Models that are sold have to be gotten through a link and that way you could keep the free model system and create a new system as well. We should not get taxed on group items. We already pay enough tax as it is and having a group one is ridiculous for someone. You should not have a tax for group games VIP servers and Gamespasses. There should not be a tax from someone buying something from YOUR group! Roblox you should remove tax completely you already make enough from the catalog and having our items taxed is just a way for you to get extra robux. Its terrible and you should remove it. -AwsomeStar123456

of     1