of     1   

djgreen32119
#192014527Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

Hello =NFL= and here are my predictions for the first day of S5! First Off, Here are the games: Week 1: June 25th Dallas Cowboys @ Pittsburgh Steelers 4pm- SB4 Rematch/GOTW Atlanta Falcons @ Seattle Seahawks 6pm New England Patriots @ Carolina Panthers 8pm Dallas Cowboys @ Pittsburgh Steelers. Cowboys arent bad, but they're definetly not their S4 dominant team. Steelers are. They only lost Accardi and 2-3 others who idk. This game will be close for the first 3 minutes or so but steelers will pull away. Score: 49-14 Steelers P2W: Steelers: YungJustin, LordElijah, CozartKunta Cowboys: M4spray, SnowyGod, PieHD Atlanta Falcons @ Seattle Seahawks "PD's attack basically destroyed the falcons, RIP". thats what i wouldve said if the falcons didnt recover as fast as they did. I still dont think that their roster is good enough to beat the seahawks, who are basically the S4 Undefeated (until tekt choked) Patriots. Score: Posdibly Falcons FF for not getting enough players. If they do, 35-0 Seahawks. P2W: Falcons: ItachiAnaya, DAFLAMINGTACO, beavcoon1. Seahawks: JayyHOU, Elds (heuheu), #1 overall pick comeon38 New England Patriots @ Carolina Panthers (Real GOTW) 2 of the =NFL='s best teams face off, what else can you ask? Patriots and Panthers both have OP player, Great Chemistry, and smart HC's. This could actually be a SB5 preview. One concern I have is if McCoyy can fill in the QB spot for the pats. This could go either way, but I give the edge to the Panthers. Score: 56-49 Panthers P2W: Patriots: McCoyy, Legendary_Kazoo, Josh_Norman24 Panthers: kobekills3, Accardi, Lamar_Miller Those are my preds. Gl to all teams playing. Have a lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
endeavorr
#192016747Saturday, June 25, 2016 4:05 PM GMT

Nikenewton is a smart hc????????
MythicalSpartan
#192021041Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

Nike's the HC for the Cowboys, not Panthers...

of     1