of     1   

jacoblin
#192075223Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:18 AM GMT

(Please note, this is for fun. I recreated one of the speeches of a man, who arose to power through the darkness. I have no intention of offending anyone in this speech, but this is just a PARODY for a football league, (NCAA) Atlantic Coast Conference) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This speech, that I speak is a turning point for a new ERA of ACC, as we will talk about the current state of ACC itself, as we have seen that we cannot give the power to the people, for they will take advantage of this power and use it as a weapon. Power to the people, or as you call "democracy" is a big topic of discussion in politics around the world; ACC has learned its lesson with democratic ideals, corruption has arose, and will be our demise if we do not change. If the rest of the world praises these ideals, we can only answer that the people of ACC had the chance to run within the purest form of the ideal, and we ourselves are now reaping the legacy left by this democracy. We then get a lecture on the wonderful goals of letting people have such power, especially from those who have the power. Other leagues has much experience in proclaiming goals of success, considering the popularity they have against us. The goals they proclaim today are fantastic, they are able to set the bar for other leagues and bring a golden age to the ro-football community.For 5 seasons into the league, the power to the people, we have become people who don't realize how grateful we should be for the many chances we've been given to accomplish something here, on ROBLOX. We had hopes that we could become a league that could really stand out between the others. All this hope was in vain. We have put a different type of hope in the place of that previous hope: the hope of the only help that exists in this world, help through ONE's own power. That is why I call for change, change that we could become something more ingenious, something more DIFFERENT than the other leagues, we could bring new CHANGE into the community of ro-football. This is why I write this concerning the leagues current state. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TomTheNoob1204 approves of this declaration ! #Jacoblin
TomTheNoob1204
#192075464Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:21 AM GMT

Tatsächlich! Heil Heetlar!
jacoblin
#192076431Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:35 AM GMT

Heil dem Kaiser , TomTheNoob1204 , seine Herrschaft wird niemals enden. #Jacoblin
OriginaIGhost
#192081676Sunday, June 26, 2016 5:58 AM GMT

go murica
Dr_Piranha
#192082829Sunday, June 26, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

Hail me being a HB or CC
Creator_Kyle
#192094506Sunday, June 26, 2016 12:47 PM GMT

Creatorg -dab-

of     1