of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19213756Friday, January 08, 2010 1:04 AM GMT

A story called Rareonce. (If you were around for the first Rareonce This story has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL. That one died, lets move on.) Rareonce is just an ever-changing story switching between characters every story or so. It starts out with Modern military, its pretty interesting though...so yeah. Char sheet: Name: Age:(At least 16 please?) Gender: Personality: Appearance: Weapons:(modern weapons) Country:(Pick a real country or the mercenary corporation this story starts out at Either US, RUSSIA, EUROPE FED, or Ambition <-- a mercenary group)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19214155Friday, January 08, 2010 1:11 AM GMT

PROLOGUE The year, is 2060. Many terrible wars have happened. And deaths i will truly never recover from on the inside. Its time to tell that story. Lets go back. 2012, just before the start of the first of those terrible wars. I was 16. I was the leader of the best Mercenary corporation known to man. Ambition. Or as we were known in Russia, Mad Killers. My name is Nathanael, I had dark brown hair and eyes, my hair goes down to my eyes and in the back down on my neck, on the sides over my ears, over my ears it is dyed light blonde, and i had some blue streaks in my hair. I have pale white skin and I am a german-puerto rican. I back then, just was looking at the missions. And noticed a mission that no one knew, would start world war three. This is the story.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19214595Friday, January 08, 2010 1:18 AM GMT

(Btw guys this is a STORY. Not a roleplay) CHAPTER 1- Part 1- Leader of America's POV I had my plan set. This is what we would do. Us Americans would invade Africa. One of the last remaining countries. The last remaining were US, Russia, Africa, China, and Saudia Arabia. By invading Africa we will get closer and have a base of operations near the rest of the countries. Versing such a weak country would be easy. But I would hire mercenaries just incase. I posted the job on the internatonal job board. I then checked with my generals, troop training going excellent, armed spaceship production, smoothly. Everything would be good from here on.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19214915Friday, January 08, 2010 1:23 AM GMT

Chapter 1- Part 2- Nathanael's POV I woke up and got into my Ghost Camouflage suit, but i kept my helmet off. I went on my computer and searched for jobs. I saw America was going to invade Africa. Their mission had the best pay available so i accepted the job. I walked out into our base. "ALRIGHT MEN LISTEN UP!" I shouted, getting their attention. "WE GOT A MISSION. WE'RE HEADIN TO AFRICA! GET IN A HALO AND MOVE TO THE LZ ON MARKED ON YOUR SCANNERS!" My best friend ever, Max Sawicki came up to me. "Hey Mr.Reyes Nathanael Reyes Reyes nathanael......reyes." He said in a funny manner. "Seriously? Try to make me laugh? I just woke up dude." I said as we got onto a transport helicopter. "I had to try." Max said.
TAKER38
#19214931Friday, January 08, 2010 1:24 AM GMT

Name:Brooklyn "Raven" Gates Age:18 Gender:Female Personality:Distant, Hard-working Appearance:Brown hair, Blue eyes, Caucasian skin Weapons:M40A3 sniper rifle, M9 pistol Country:Ambition
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19215231Friday, January 08, 2010 1:28 AM GMT

Chapter 1- Part 3- Nathanael's POV I got a M4A1 rifle and put an extended clip on it and attached a 4x3 thermal scope. I then got two Glocks and put them on my belt, after attaching the M4A1 to my back. I took a seat and Max sat next to me. I saw people checking laptops to see what our mission was. I had to get them moving without explaining as we were going to get there late anywhere. I looked out of the halo door, watching the ocean. I looked who was on my halo, Max, Raven, and a few people I deemed to be new recruits as i didnt quite know them. I fell asleep as we flew from our base in Australia to Africa.
TAKER38
#19215808Friday, January 08, 2010 1:37 AM GMT

Good job.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19215826Friday, January 08, 2010 1:37 AM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 4- Nathanael's POV I woke up as we landed at the LZ. I brought 300 men. We all ran outside and i ran up to an American commander. "Ambition reporting for duty." I said to him. Max was at the moment, getting the troops in order, as he was my second in command. Max started to arrange squads, Max put Raven in charge of a squad, himself in charge of a squad, and myself incharge of one. And a few other people who were higher ranks than others. The American commander looked at me, "Late much?" he asked. "Never mind. Go southeast til you hit this town." he said, showing me a map. "Thats where we're at a strongpoint, we stuck there and we need some help. THey should be there by the time you get there." He finished. "MOVE OUT!" he said. "On it." I said. "COMON AMBITION! LETS SHOW THEM WHOS THE BEST!" I shotued as my people cheered as they ran in the direction of the battle. Some mercenaries back here looked at us, angry at our morale compared to theirs.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19300430Saturday, January 09, 2010 6:28 PM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 5- Nathanael's POV After a half hour's walk we got to the battle. My men got into cover and fired on the enemies. Our side was set up in a few houses and some stores. THe enmies took poistions in barricades in the roads and had some cheap, sand-covered tanks shooting at our men. I ran to the American Colonel of the attack. "Whats the situation!?" I yell to him over the sounds of battle. "We got Africans in strategic defence positions! We need to call in an airstrike in a line as they have these positions all along 2 roads!" he yelled back. "But whenever i send someone out to get a laser designatior to lock onto the first set of tanks, they get mowed down!" I look at the two roads. "Let me take care of it!" i yelled back as I ran over to my troops.
TAKER38
#19303429Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:25 PM GMT

:D
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19303801Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:31 PM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 6- Nathanael's POV "Gates! Sawicki! Follow me!" i shout as they start following me. I move ahead to the back of two buildings, around each side were a tank line. "Max, your going to go right, throw a smoke grenade at the tank and then after its covered in smoke, take your laser designatior, and locate a STRAIGHT line through the tank barricade." I say to him "Gates, you do the exact same thing, just on the opposite side." I say. "GO!"
TAKER38
#19304025Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:35 PM GMT

Thanks for using my character.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19304131Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

I plan to use every character that signs up.
TAKER38
#19304936Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:51 PM GMT

Next part please.
EvilSnowMan1
#19305012Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

This is cool!
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19305504Saturday, January 09, 2010 7:59 PM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 7- Max's POV I leaned past the wall, saw the tanks as our allies were firing on their guards. I threw a flash at the soldiers behind the barricade then i threw a smoke. When the smoke built up, I rolled into the middle of the road, I pointed the laser designatior, It locked on and i ran back behind the barricade just before the smoke faded away. I came back and saw Raven was already back. "Took the long way?" She asked, grinning. I saw she wasn't even out of breath. "Awh heck." I said to myself.
TAKER38
#19305861Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

LOL That's just how Raven would act.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19306905Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:21 PM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 8- Nathanael's POV I ran back to the colonel who was taking cover behind a window. "Laser targets set. Call in the airforce!" I shouted over the gunshots. "Got it!" He shouted back. "We need an airstrike to take out strategic defensive postions! Two sets locations. Coordinates X1974283 straight through southeast! Coordinates 1783291 striaght through east!." He shouted into a radio. Airplanes flew over each road, dropping bomb lines through the positions blowing up the tanks, and killing the African soldiers. Troops put their guns in the air cheering. "Battle isn't done yet!" The colonel shouted. "Push on!" We pushed through the roads, shooting at the Africans retreating from the buildings. I shot a guy in the middle of the road as Raven threw a grenade into a building's window. The building collapsed from the explosion and screams came from African soldiers inside. We continued pushing and shooting until the town was ours.
TAKER38
#19307010Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:23 PM GMT

;D
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19344172Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:22 AM GMT

Chapter 1-Part 9-America's Leader POV I examined the situation. We pushed into Africa. We were faring well. I also noticed increasing tensions between us and European Federation. Whatever was going to happen next. It wouldn't be good.
TAKER38
#19367837Sunday, January 10, 2010 7:41 PM GMT

More action :D
TAKER38
#19370726Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:22 PM GMT

Bump
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19370751Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:22 PM GMT

OK wait. Im in quite a few roleplays and im really busy with homework
TAKER38
#19371032Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:25 PM GMT

Darn.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#19372562Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

Chapter 1- Part 10- Nathanael's POV After awhile of fighting we were up to our last stop in Africa, their capital. This was a guerrila mission as we were in madagascar, in the jungle, many teams were all around. We were hidden, gathered around the main army base in madagascar. We were going to gas them. We worked in small teams, as this was just a raid squadron. I brought Max and Raven. We waited for the signal. Then we put on our gas maks and threw down our gas bombs. Unleashing a gas that choked the African military units.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right