chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

snipereye123
#192220605Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:13 AM GMT

@theninja94, Roblox aren't in a bad financial situation to be THAT greedy and desperate for money. In fact they must be swimming in profits as long as they can PAY developers via robux exchange. I know some companies/games studios that give far less privileges to premium users compared to freelancers yet they are very successful. It's true that every company seek for more profits, but they shouldn't make it SO OBVIOUS or else they will look starved for money, witch us customers hate. Removing tix without giving an alternative (Come on just 1 robux for doing some daily missions..) is straight up showing the middle finger to the majority of potential future customers.
snipereye123
#192221291Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

@Ironforumer; "Tickets were removed due to extreme inflation. There was an over-abundance of tickets, which made them worth less, which in turn made Robux worth less." +Having an inflated secondary currency is better than the void. It was at least something. "You're also using a slippery slope fallacy by saying: "Eventually, some people will turn to scams and hackers to get free robux, instead having there accounts stolen and put into phishing sites." +Well I agree, scammers always were present and will always be. ""The game will then get worse reviews, and less people will join." This claim is not backed up by any solid evidence and is purely conjecture. Tickets were removed for a reason. Deal with it." +It doesn't affect people that joined, it affect older people that accommodated to tix. I am not asking for said tix to be back, but I just want an alternative to get robux, because it always feels offending to take anything from someone. Even if in principle I don't have right to claim it back. Doing specific daily missions, like say play for 1 hour a specific popular game or get an achievement for JUST 1 robux will cut it. "back from 3 day ban, oh boy" Welcome back.
IronForumer
#192221572Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:25 AM GMT

"Having an inflated secondary currency is better than the void. It was at least something." Yet having an inflated secondary currency (in this case, tickets) inflates the main currency (in this case, Robux). "Doing specific daily missions, like say play for 1 hour a specific popular game or get an achievement for JUST 1 robux will cut it." Some sort of achievement or mission system WOULD be good, as ROBLOX even said they'd add a mission system for NBC to earn Robux. However, giving it away for nothing (e.g logging on) wouldn't really be fair to BC people who paid for the benefit of a daily logon bonus. back from 3 day ban, oh boy
snipereye123
#192221899Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

"Having an inflated secondary currency is better than the void. It was at least something." Yet having an inflated secondary currency (in this case, tickets) inflates the main currency (in this case, Robux). Wasn't tix the only currency that was inflating? Robux are fixed because hats price didn't fluctuate or change (exclude limiteds), and robux to dollars is a manually fixed rate.
Corinder
#192432942Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

That is true, tix was inflating quite a bit. The problem, though, is that everyone needs to e able to get robux for the economy to work. At least have everyone be able to make some form of a living, such as making clothes and games. That way, they will be able to gain currency, and give some to other people when they buy their products. This way we have aa properly circulating economy.
Tacezz
#192440807Thursday, June 30, 2016 6:53 PM GMT

For ### players the fact that tix were removed is very worrying and frustrating that they cannot get ANY money for free now, As a Builders Club member, even I miss tix a lot! Come on ROBLOX! The removal of tix probably made a ton of people leave ROBLOX. The only thing that is still making me miss tix is my tix tie. I wonder how much ROBUX that's worth now!
rec32
#192441003Thursday, June 30, 2016 6:55 PM GMT

move to BLOX city then.
EmilyAlbert
#221239474Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

It GETS EvVEnn BetRERRRR tHeYyy rEMOVED SERVERSSSSS asfnaisngiasgnasig
bootsowen
#221243327Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

Audio and game passes can be made for free and without a Builder's Club membership.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2