of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Corinder
#192177224Monday, June 27, 2016 2:02 PM GMT

Now that you've removed tix, how will NBCs get money? When the BCs make clothes and gamepasses, the NBCs can't support them or buy them. Basically, only BCs can buy each other's clothes. Unless more people buy BC, newer people won't be buying anyone's clothes, therefore losing sales. The new NBCs will leave in frustration, since they can't do anything but make and play games. More and more players will start to quit when they see that the site won't allow them to to much else. Sure, they can join the NBC shirt creator group, but it doesn't work for everyone. They can also buy robux, but have you considered that not everyone wants to buy something for a virtual game with real currency? So, now roblox is in an economic recession. Eventually, some people will turn to scams and hackers to get free robux, instead having there accounts stolen and put into phishing sites. The game will then get worse reviews, and less people will join. I think we all know waht happens next...
TheAddictPlayer
#192178348Monday, June 27, 2016 2:26 PM GMT

I completely support this thread. I'm quite worried about ROBLOX going into a economical chaos *sigh* "When you're gonna do something stupid then don't do it it's simple as 123" - TheAddictPlayer | RIP Tickets you'll be always missed ;-; 2006-2016 | Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum | Current RAP: R$222
superminecraft6505
#192179103Monday, June 27, 2016 2:41 PM GMT

The Tix was inflated.
Thecomputeraddict
#192179273Monday, June 27, 2016 2:44 PM GMT

True
NoobMaster936
#192179282Monday, June 27, 2016 2:44 PM GMT

That was roblox's fault for not enforcing or even considering ways of getting rid of bots that is invalid since we have many ways of getting rid of botting like CAPTCHA but as always roblox ignores players with good ideas. From SuperDestructo09: "Let me lay this to rest right now; removing TIX was a BAD idea. A VERY bad idea. But the people who agree with me on this won't buy BC because "they can't afford it" or "their parents won't allow them". That may be true, but they're idiots. The legitimate reason people don't just up and buy BC is because it's the principle that counts. A key part of business is treating the customer with respect. If you aren't a nice guy, under most circumstances it doesn't matter what you're selling; the customer won't buy it. Before the TIX removal, NBC had daily income, meaning they could buy almost everything in the catalog by showing up and being part of the community. It was an ingenious mechanic that allowed them to utilize and test parts of the site before deciding to expand on said features. Now BC are the only ones who enjoy that ability. If you take features away and put them behind a paywall, that is not "simplifying the economy" or "preventing botting", that is pure, uncut BLACKMAIL. There is no defending these recent decisions. ROBLOX themselves said that they were in no financial detriment at the time of removing TIX, or the time when they added the price floors, or the time they removed personal servers, etc. The excuse that "ROBLOX is a company and needs money to run" has absolutely NO merit backing it and is a fad that needs to die here and now. This is a company that operates thousands, possibly MILLIONS of servers a day, holds its own personal conferences frequently and, at the time of this post, has THREE different sponsorships, and you're telling me they NEED MONEY? The worst part about all of this is what comes after this. Remember how ROBLOX said they're in no financial trouble? Well, if trends continue the way they are, there's about to be some serious complications. Read up on subscription counts for games like WoW and EVE. These games have very similar structure to ROBLOX concerning how much free players get compared to paying members, and their subscription numbers are TANKING. If ROBLOX wants to ensure financial stability, they need to stop it with the stubbornness and revert some of their updates, or maybe even follow up on some of the promises they make. Let me add that I'm copying this response and I'm going to be pasting it from now on whenever I see someone say "ROBLOX is a company" or "just buy BC". I've had enough of this." Gotta Go Gaming!
Thecomputeraddict
#192179387Monday, June 27, 2016 2:46 PM GMT

Its true Roblox is destroying its ecconomy WATER DOSE \(• ◡ •)/
Teappot
#192179389Monday, June 27, 2016 2:46 PM GMT

Tix removal did not ruin the economy. |Robux:R$8,926|Rap:59,211|
NoobMaster936
#192179483Monday, June 27, 2016 2:48 PM GMT

I'm just going to keep doing it: From SuperDestructo09: "Let me lay this to rest right now; removing TIX was a BAD idea. A VERY bad idea. But the people who agree with me on this won't buy BC because "they can't afford it" or "their parents won't allow them". That may be true, but they're idiots. The legitimate reason people don't just up and buy BC is because it's the principle that counts. A key part of business is treating the customer with respect. If you aren't a nice guy, under most circumstances it doesn't matter what you're selling; the customer won't buy it. Before the TIX removal, NBC had daily income, meaning they could buy almost everything in the catalog by showing up and being part of the community. It was an ingenious mechanic that allowed them to utilize and test parts of the site before deciding to expand on said features. Now BC are the only ones who enjoy that ability. If you take features away and put them behind a paywall, that is not "simplifying the economy" or "preventing botting", that is pure, uncut BLACKMAIL. There is no defending these recent decisions. ROBLOX themselves said that they were in no financial detriment at the time of removing TIX, or the time when they added the price floors, or the time they removed personal servers, etc. The excuse that "ROBLOX is a company and needs money to run" has absolutely NO merit backing it and is a fad that needs to die here and now. This is a company that operates thousands, possibly MILLIONS of servers a day, holds its own personal conferences frequently and, at the time of this post, has THREE different sponsorships, and you're telling me they NEED MONEY? The worst part about all of this is what comes after this. Remember how ROBLOX said they're in no financial trouble? Well, if trends continue the way they are, there's about to be some serious complications. Read up on subscription counts for games like WoW and EVE. These games have very similar structure to ROBLOX concerning how much free players get compared to paying members, and their subscription numbers are TANKING. If ROBLOX wants to ensure financial stability, they need to stop it with the stubbornness and revert some of their updates, or maybe even follow up on some of the promises they make. Let me add that I'm copying this response and I'm going to be pasting it from now on whenever I see someone say "ROBLOX is a company" or "just buy BC". I've had enough of this." Gotta Go Gaming!
TheCoolestAltEv3r
#192182961Monday, June 27, 2016 3:49 PM GMT

The worst part is that they made shaggy into a limited, now all the OD'ers are gonna start thinking of themselves as traders, lol.
Corinder
#192189830Monday, June 27, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

Exactly. If they claim that this game is actually 'free', they better change this idiotic decision. I do agree with you on how the price floor update contributes. The problem was that 100 tix was compared to 10 robux. Ths was bad enough, but deleting the tix option just made it worse. Now most players don't have robux, and if they did, it was converted before tix removal.. They are stupid. I just hope not stupid enough to leave it how it is.
snipereye123
#192191884Monday, June 27, 2016 6:01 PM GMT

+NBC where usually the only ones that buy shirts/pants. Most BCs dont care and save robux for more expensive limited hats. Now without TIX clothing makers will lose profits. +Game passes used to be affordable my NBC although it required saving and patience. Now it's just straight up impossible and that will harm developers themselves when they can't sell anything to NBCs. +TIX where surely inflated, but anything is better than nothing. Getting tix and having a trade rate of 23:1, while looks terrible, is WAY better than not getting anything at all. +People refuse to buy BC for many reasons, not just because they can't afford or because their parents refuse it. Some think it's a waste of money, others just don't trust this company. Pushing people to buy BC will actually result in the opposite as more people will lose confidence of this company. Frankly the TIX removal have more negatives that positives.. IF they real want to improve and simplify the economy, they better make an alternative way to get free robux. Doing some daily missions (like playing a specific amount of time, playing X/Y game) for the lowest reward of 1 Robux will fix that fiasco.
Mine_Oddity
#192192389Monday, June 27, 2016 6:07 PM GMT

I completely agree with you though the removal of tix did not effect me I can see how this is a big deal for the roblox community
NoobMaster936
#192193380Monday, June 27, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

"+NBC where usually the only ones that buy shirts/pants. Most BCs dont care and save robux for more expensive limited hats. Now without TIX clothing makers will lose profits." True but bcers are the ones copying them and making profit but this was not right either.
NoobMaster936
#192193461Monday, June 27, 2016 6:24 PM GMT

"+Game passes used to be affordable my NBC although it required saving and patience. Now it's just straight up impossible and that will harm developers themselves when they can't sell anything to NBCs." Don't forgot that many new developers need sources like Audio and gamepasses but require robux to create such things.
NoobMaster936
#192193795Monday, June 27, 2016 6:28 PM GMT

"+People refuse to buy BC for many reasons, not just because they can't afford or because their parents refuse it. Some think it's a waste of money, others just don't trust this company. Pushing people to buy BC will actually result in the opposite as more people will lose confidence of this company." True not only that BUT players also feel that they don't want to have to bend over heels for roblox to actually listen and give the players some compensation the problem with most bcers is that just because they get bc, they believe everyone else is capable as well, but what they are not realizing is as I said before AND like you said about the parents refusing it, and not everyone has the money or time to just hand roblox money for virtual currency.
theninja94
#192195637Monday, June 27, 2016 6:53 PM GMT

Fruce
#192195965Monday, June 27, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

everyones grammar is on point
NoobMaster936
#192196245Monday, June 27, 2016 7:01 PM GMT

From Superdestructo[2]: "Let me lay this to rest right now; removing TIX was a BAD idea. A VERY bad idea. But the people who agree with me on this won't buy BC because "they can't afford it" or "their parents won't allow them". That may be true, but they're idiots. The legitimate reason people don't just up and buy BC is because it's the principle that counts. A key part of business is treating the customer with respect. If you aren't a nice guy, under most circumstances it doesn't matter what you're selling; the customer won't buy it. Before the TIX removal, NBC had daily income, meaning they could buy almost everything in the catalog by showing up and being part of the community. It was an ingenious mechanic that allowed them to utilize and test parts of the site before deciding to expand on said features. Now BC are the only ones who enjoy that ability. If you take features away and put them behind a paywall, that is not "simplifying the economy" or "preventing botting", that is pure, uncut BLACKMAIL. There is no defending these recent decisions. ROBLOX themselves said that they were in no financial detriment at the time of removing TIX, or the time when they added the price floors, or the time they removed personal servers, etc. The excuse that "ROBLOX is a company and needs money to run" has absolutely NO merit backing it and is a fad that needs to die here and now. This is a company that operates thousands, possibly MILLIONS of servers a day, holds its own personal conferences frequently and, at the time of this post, has THREE different sponsorships, and you're telling me they NEED MONEY? The worst part about all of this is what comes after this. Remember how ROBLOX said they're in no financial trouble? Well, if trends continue the way they are, there's about to be some serious complications. Read up on subscription counts for games like WoW and EVE. These games have very similar structure to ROBLOX concerning how much free players get compared to paying members, and their subscription numbers are TANKING. If ROBLOX wants to ensure financial stability, they need to stop it with the stubbornness and revert some of their updates, or maybe even follow up on some of the promises they make. Let me add that I'm copying this response and I'm going to be pasting it from now on whenever I see someone say "ROBLOX is a company" or "just buy BC". I've had enough of this" Gotta Go Gaming!
chatowillwin
#192196472Monday, June 27, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

Actualy, ROBLOX removing tix, and having the pricefloo dropped to 5 has helped my clothing group tremendously.
championbuilder
#192196530Monday, June 27, 2016 7:04 PM GMT

The economy was inflated with tix. The economy is going back to normal.
Artelax
#192196667Monday, June 27, 2016 7:06 PM GMT

@Noob and @Sniper are more than right. Tix removal had more negative sides than positive ones and I do hope they'll re-think about that. But as far as I've seen in 2 years of playing, admins don't care much about their users so I highly doubt they'll actually change things back to how they were. #code print {"It's Virtual Riot!"} -- r+
MENG0S
#192196818Monday, June 27, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

eats popcorn
Artelax
#192196904Monday, June 27, 2016 7:09 PM GMT

Inb4 I get a warning for my previous reply #code print {"It's Virtual Riot!"} -- r+
snipereye123
#192220070Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

@chatowillwin, reducing price floor to 5 robux gave an improvement, but it can never match the number of sales when there was no price floor to begin with. I believe that the reason why NBCs stopped buying too much shirts/pants at the period between price floor and tix removal is because then shirts/pants used be as costly as some hats, so they chose to get a hat instead of said shirts/pants.
IronForumer
#192220375Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

Tickets were removed due to extreme inflation. There was an over-abundance of tickets, which made them worth less, which in turn made Robux worth less. You're also using a slippery slope fallacy by saying: "Eventually, some people will turn to scams and hackers to get free robux, instead having there accounts stolen and put into phishing sites. The game will then get worse reviews, and less people will join." This claim is not backed up by any solid evidence and is purely conjecture. Tickets were removed for a reason. Deal with it. back from 3 day ban, oh boy

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right