of     1   

leahabc
#192179023Monday, June 27, 2016 2:39 PM GMT

Just accept it, they removed tix because people made Alt accounts and donated tix to their main. Get over it, there are other ways to get robux.
NoobMaster936
#192179185Monday, June 27, 2016 2:42 PM GMT

I hope you realize most of the things to make a place strictly REQUIRE robux right? And that was not the only reason but it was an invalid reason considering they was MANY ways of toning down botting like CAPTCHA. I agree free robux will just make things worse that does not mean removing tix was such a good idea. From Superdestructo09: "Let me lay this to rest right now; removing TIX was a BAD idea. A VERY bad idea. But the people who agree with me on this won't buy BC because "they can't afford it" or "their parents won't allow them". That may be true, but they're idiots. The legitimate reason people don't just up and buy BC is because it's the principle that counts. A key part of business is treating the customer with respect. If you aren't a nice guy, under most circumstances it doesn't matter what you're selling; the customer won't buy it. Before the TIX removal, NBC had daily income, meaning they could buy almost everything in the catalog by showing up and being part of the community. It was an ingenious mechanic that allowed them to utilize and test parts of the site before deciding to expand on said features. Now BC are the only ones who enjoy that ability. If you take features away and put them behind a paywall, that is not "simplifying the economy" or "preventing botting", that is pure, uncut BLACKMAIL. There is no defending these recent decisions. ROBLOX themselves said that they were in no financial detriment at the time of removing TIX, or the time when they added the price floors, or the time they removed personal servers, etc. The excuse that "ROBLOX is a company and needs money to run" has absolutely NO merit backing it and is a fad that needs to die here and now. This is a company that operates thousands, possibly MILLIONS of servers a day, holds its own personal conferences frequently and, at the time of this post, has THREE different sponsorships, and you're telling me they NEED MONEY? The worst part about all of this is what comes after this. Remember how ROBLOX said they're in no financial trouble? Well, if trends continue the way they are, there's about to be some serious complications. Read up on subscription counts for games like WoW and EVE. These games have very similar structure to ROBLOX concerning how much free players get compared to paying members, and their subscription numbers are TANKING. If ROBLOX wants to ensure financial stability, they need to stop it with the stubbornness and revert some of their updates, or maybe even follow up on some of the promises they make. Let me add that I'm copying this response and I'm going to be pasting it from now on whenever I see someone say "ROBLOX is a company" or "just buy BC". I've had enough of this." Gotta Go Gaming!
leahabc
#192179559Monday, June 27, 2016 2:49 PM GMT

@ Noob, I agree tix removal is a bad idea, i didnt support it. I just want to tell people that Roblox did not remove tix to give us daily robux.

of     1