of     1   

DevLtWolfee
#192189261Monday, June 27, 2016 5:24 PM GMT

Hello Robloxians, I think it's time ROBLOX add in a hire developer button. With this button. It would make it easier for people to hire developers with out these developers think they are getting scammed. With this Tab, It will list a number of developers which you can hire. You press the hire button and It will send the developer a message saying they have been hired. After the project is completed the person who hired them will press the "Pay" button and pay them the amount of ROBUX. It will make it easier and more efficient. We will not be afraid of getting scammed anymore. Let's Make ROBLOX a better Place. ARE YOU WITH ME!??!?!?!? THEN SAY [X] Username. For example, [X] DevLtWolfee. Cheers, DevLtWolfee
iiAviatorAnthony
#192189684Monday, June 27, 2016 5:30 PM GMT

[X] iiAviatorAnthony #MakeROBLOXBetterAgain
BrickColour
#192192021Monday, June 27, 2016 6:03 PM GMT

@above Obvious Alt
DevLtWolfee
#192213870Monday, June 27, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

Not an Alt mate. It's my friend. #Sup
kinkocat
#192221117Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:20 AM GMT

I can only imagine the number of people who would do that and claim to be developers and either use only free models and send it and take the money, or simply just take the money and not develop anything. It will still leave everyone in the same position of "hiring" devs. which you should not do in the first place if you dont know them or trust them. In the end its not roblox's fault for getting scammed, its the person who got scammed fault for being gullible and not taking the proper precautions. If you have a problem with getting scammed take some time and learn to develop. It may take time but you will make money from games/clothing and you wont need to hire anyone.
kinkocat
#192222237Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

Also most developers wont take payment afterwards, just like real life you always pay up front whether that is the full price of 50%. If you put the payment for the dev afterwards either the Developer will scam the money, or the person who hired them will scam the build. There is no good way around this. This idea will make scamming more common, easy likely to happen. Best way around this? Dont hire people you dont trust. Dont hire people you dont personally know.

of     1