of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

runforglory
#192268280Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

What's up OFL! Welcome to arguably the most exciting week of OFL every season, and most certainly our Commissioner Nintendo566's favorite as he writes sixteen playoff scenarios for one division, yet can't catch a pass in a 3V3! This week's games will be full of clinching a playoff berth, getting your playoff seed, your last game of the season, or just a troll because you're a bad team! *NOTICE*- I MAY LEAVE OUT SOME KEY PLAYERS, SO SORRY IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF "KEY". Roblox Warriors @ Millikan Rams- Well... After last nights game (Warriors @ Snowhawks), in which the Warriors lost, they were eliminated from playoff contention. The Rams on the other hand, clinched playoff berth a week or so ago, and are basically stuck at the #3 seed in their division due to the Spartans-Raiders pandemonium. You may think "this game doesn't mean anything for either teams. WHO CARES?!?!". Even though Rams are just looking for some more practice, and the Warriors don't even need to bother, the Warriors have a very controversial situation with Mailard at CB. If the Warriors do decide to show up with their full team, and the Rams do as well, expect Mailard to really try and rack up some more interceptions on the defensive side of things to add more reason to his CBOTY campaign. I don't really know if Look or Shaun is going to QB for the Rams, but I expect the Rams to win this. Predicted Score: RAMS; 49 - WARRIORS; 21 Key Players: RAMS- ShaunHTX, LordyJay, C00lSh0tz, Tyndell, XavierPwn, Hercules290, Florida_Gators. WARRIORS- Mailard, Afrobull, MrElegy, Giovanni75, Hydropants, Nobodders. Newark Destroyers @ RedCliff Raiders- What an interesting matchup. This game is pretty much battle of who wants the #1 seed in their division the most. Even though the Raiders need Spartans to lose and them to win this game to get the #1 seed, they'll be on their best. Destroyers coming off a devastating hail mary loss to Supreme and the Bolts, they'll look to come off strong here. Raiders on the other hand, had a MAJOR upset against FFC in OT last week by being bold and going for the 2 PT conversion. Destroyers are looking a bit on the weak side with their defense currently. Their team will be fine as long as Accardi/Darkeagle will be able to put up points on the offensive side of the ball. Their defense lets up a lot of passes, and allows plays that shouldn't happen and effect the outcome of their games. The Raiders, basically the same deal as Newark. They started the season STRONG, getting a 5-0 start, until they lost in OT to the Spartans (a game Raiders should've won). Oohdime has been looking pretty good this whole season, he's a standout at QB. Accardi... well to say the least I haven't been impressed. He's very inconsistent with the ball, and can mess up in the clutch for his team. To wrap it up, this match-up is very exciting to watch. I believe it'll be a close game, and I feel the RAIDERS will come up on top by their defense getting more turnovers than Newark's. Predicted Score: RAIDERS; 36- NEWARK- 35 Key Players: RAIDERS- Oohdime, ForumEvolution, Animegod, Toxicsniper, Iceywrapp, FolesPhilly. DESTROYERS- Accardi, Darkeagle, Babatron, DamionBurk, Jermster1, JaylennMontoya, Force16, Laremy Dansville Ducks @ Tremont Turks- As much as I dislike to say it, I do feel like the Ducks will DEFINITELY will this game. Ducks started off this season VERY STRONG, and after DcForRapII decided to trade M4Spray, the team fell apart. They took a crucial loss to the Saxon Sunbirds, and then got BLOWN OUT by the Raptors, almost allowing them to break the point record in a game, but they had to FF so they wouldn't allow that to happen. Death's hasn't looked so great at QB as DC hyped him out to be. Ducks do have some very new, good players on this team. DC talked a lot about how the Ducks were the best team in the OWC, and they did look out to be that way. Now, his trash talk may be going down the gutter due to his team being eliminated from playoff contention if the Bruisers win this week. Turks, they're just garbage. Sorry Turks, you know it's true. You guys are barely active, and don't have any players. Ducks will blow out the Turks, and hoping the Bruisers lose so they can clinch playoff contention. Predicted Score: DUCKS; 63- TURKS; 6 Key Players: DUCKS- DcForRapII, DeathATL, Amishturtles, Lo_k, FR33ZING, McWilfork, Yodog26alt, C9Patriots. TURKS- Levelgodzilla, Exalgent, Ikios, JoshBradyIV. Saxon Sunbirds @ Canton Greats- Let's start off this game with the home team, the Canton Greats. After Canton being trash under inactive HC, Mudcat8, they hired CO-HC's that have brought this team some VERY close games that everyone expected for them to be blown out. Nballstar and LMJ43052 have signed some 'ok' players out of free agency, and they have kept it close to teams such as the Rams and the Panthers. In fact, they were down 20-0 to the Panthers and came back to ALMOST WIN. Yeah, I said they came back. With Tr_ppy behind center, who isn't really that great of a Quarterback in my eyes, they could actually bring a dub to Canton. They have nothing to lose! Canton's looking to gain attention and show themselves to be competitors in the OFL. Now to the away team, the Saxon Sunbirds. Saxon got some very CRUCIAL dubs against their division rivals, the Barton Bruisers and Dansville Ducks. With those wins, Hunter was set and has clinched playoff contention. Hunter is a man who likes to have fun when he's up, and I guarantee you he'll just be trolling and having fun along with all of the Saxon players. Besides the trolling, if they do win this game, and Newark loses, they do obtain the #1 seed. Saxon will be trying to win this game in fashion, also while trying to joke around due to Canton being their opponent. If Saxon decides to troll too much though, Canton will quickly gain the lead and could potentially keep it if they don't choke. If Saxon applies pressure to Tr_ppy, it's basically game. Hunter will also try to improve his stats by throwing a "7:1 QB RATIO" like in Week 1. I do dislike having teams in my division win... but I do think Saxon will get this dub. Predicted Score: SUNBIRDS; 54- GREATS; 28 Key Players: SUNBIRDS- HunterHarmony, Vestum, Moxxius, Basechad, 21Hezlep21, iBootyShotz, Kxder, Kcdario. GREATS- Lmj43052, Nballstar, Tr_ppy, lfraz5, barrysanderrandymoss. Barton Bruisers @ Corinth Spartans- Oh great, we've stumbled upon my team's game. This matchup is a very interesting one, not from a bias standpoint. With a Corinth win, they obtain the #1 Seed in the Mountain Division. With a Bruisers win, they clinch playoff contention. Destruction has come upon the Spartans. HC 1treyk has been banned from the OFL until July 17th (according to the trello), K_oi and RayBriickz, are also banned from the OFL. The Spartans also lost AHC and team leader StinkyFailure to the Bruisers, and basically their leading WR and one of their main CB'S, Afrobull. Spartans are going to be weak or injured this game. The Bruisers will be fighting hard to gain their playoff spot after choking to every team in their division besides the eliminated ROBLOX Warriors. I can't really go into full detail as it's my game, but I suspect former QB DrPooBear to be under center, or even some other players. Expect a close, hard fought game. The question remains... who will capitalize? Predicted Score: BRUISERS; N/A - SPARTANS; N/A Key Players: BRUISERS- runforglory, B3nnyF00tball, StinkyFailure, KingJellyXVI, Nmdd_csgoat, Perverse, Vdimer, Glovation, VnderArmour. SPARTANS- (Those 3 banned players will be absent on this list)- J_Collins25, Carolinas_Finest, VonMontoya, Fantyy, DrPooBear, Ars, Uniongroup178. Thanks for reading my first predictions for this season! If you'd like Season 10 Week 9 *OEC* predictions, please comment down below and I'll make sure to write those ASAP! Once again, thanks.
RabbiHulk
#192268485Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:39 PM GMT

do oec too u huff, but nice!
M4spray
#192268503Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:40 PM GMT

MAKE OEC -m4spray
iceywrapp
#192268660Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

Pretty good.
waffle224alt1
#192268673Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

relatable #OFLDramaAlert
GloShawn
#192268686Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:43 PM GMT

wow. next time be biased so i can laugh and call you biased
jbhunter4
#192268767Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

oec -jbhunter4
iceywrapp
#192268770Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

"With a Corinth win, they obtain the #1 Seed in the Mountain Division." No. Actually, all raiders have to do is win to clinch #1 seed and a bye. Raiders are 6-1, Spartans are 5-2. Raiders winning makes them 7-1, over spartans 6-2 or 5-3.
runforglory
#192268813Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:44 PM GMT

Oh mb icey
Franky264
#192269249Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:52 PM GMT

oec preds please
Will_ThaRapper
#192270607Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

thernus and arfc are working against the spartans to make the OWC easy for raiders and barton
DirtyDan6669
#192270794Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:18 PM GMT

Yay I was mentioned
afrobull
#192270947Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:20 PM GMT

snowhawks only won cause i couldnt play for warriors #OFLIsRigged I'm on a new level.
MaIlard
#192271687Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

)':
RayWestXI
#192273972Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

Ypi playing wouldn't have changed the outcome lol
KexterFSS
#192274002Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

I can hear dem perkys calling... Dab dab dab dab
CP3chIy
#192274280Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:06 PM GMT

Barton's going to kill the Spartans. We're gonna be missing literally almost everyone. I cant make the game so at least I wont have to watch the carnage lol
21Hezlep21
#192275589Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

Key Players: SUNBIRDS- HunterHarmony, Vestum, Moxxius, Basechad, 21Hezlep21, iBootyShotz, Kxder, Kcdario. DAB
21Hezlep21
#192276242Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:32 PM GMT

but tbh these are well done. nice work
matteice321
#192277919Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:55 PM GMT

Make oec ones or ill teach u a lesson at rattlers field ;)
Jadoki
#192278074Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:57 PM GMT

Not a key player11/1/1/1/1/1/1//1//1/1/1 :ban runforglory
SilverVanquish1
#192280418Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:27 PM GMT

oec!
gladiator102
#192281712Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:44 PM GMT

That feeling when I'm not considered a key player for the T u r k s.
CP3chIy
#192281834Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

^ dude. who are you? LOL
gladiator102
#192282135Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

a starting rookie wide receiver for the T u r k s.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right