of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Exclamationpoint1
#192365946Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:09 PM GMT

[The original thread, if you feel so inclined] [https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=151643258] Please, sign your name here: Jerome Atkins Gottwald. Your weapon(s) of choice: Jerome's weapons of choice are a pair of specially made handguns. They have been made so they fire 7.62×25mm Tokarev rounds and they also have a particular modification that allows him to shock people in a similar fashion to that of a taser. Other than his handguns, he also has a butterfly knife with him and his shoes which have blades hidden inside of them that pop out whenever he stomps on the ground twice, both are used for close quarters combat. Your appearance: Jerome takes the physical appearance of a caucasian man with the skin complexion that is as bright as the morning sun. He stands at the height of a slightly taller than average man, specifically the height of 5 ft 11. Jerome's hair has the shade of black that you would see in any night sky. The hair of Jerome is at shoulder length and is typically combed over and quite neat and tidy. The eyes of Jerome are colored with a brown that resembles the soil that we've all stepped on. For the clothing choice of Jerome, he wears an unzipped jacket that is made with a leather that has the color of a black that is reminiscent of the darkness inside a cave and under it he wears a dress shirt that has been colored with a black that is as dark as the midnight hour. For the lower body parts of Jerome, he wears a pair of trousers that have a very dark and brownish color and the trousers are held up by a normal black belt. For the footwear, he wears a pair of black derby shoes that have those hidden blades in them. Your age: His age is 27. Your personality: Jerome is a stubborn man that is quite ignorant, showing careless behavior and doing whatever he pleases from time to time. He doesn't become angered very easily, but he is angered, run for your petty existence. He does not hesitate to kill anyone, whether it be a loved one or not. He simply does not care about other lives other than his own. And any additional information you wish to provide: Jerome likes to carve out an X on someone he has killed. It is typically carved on the victim's forehead, arm, chest or back. It also has the word, Killed, written under the X. Your taxi driver finally stops, and wakes you from the little nap you had been taking in the back seat. "Hey, buddy, we're here." You wake up slowly and alert yourself to your surroundings. At the moment, you're in a taxi. A taxi in the city of Santa Destroy. A large metropolitan city, and a haven for criminals and assassins alike. You are, of course, the former. Drafted by the UAA to be a contract killer and to attempt to rank in their little organization. You look out the taxi window to see a motel. Seems nice enough, but not exactly the kind of place you'd expect an assassin to hide out. Inconspicuous, maybe. Luxurious? Far from it. "If you're awake now, this is your stop." The taxi driver continues now that you seem to have woken up fully. "I'll unlock the door and pop the trunk for you to get your stuff." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192367038Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

H-huh? Oh, I have arrived at my destination. A hotel, huh? Nice, I guess. I don't really care about that. I'm here to do this thing. I'll just go get my stuff now and head to the place. "Thanks." I speak to the Taxi Driver. Then I head out, unlocking my door and stepping foot on the ground. I began to make my way to the trunk of the car, a bit eager to get it out of the trunk and head to that stinking hotel already. I take out my luggage once he does open it, then I'll begin to walk towards that hotel. Wonder what luxurious life I'll live here.
Exclamationpoint1
#192367982Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

The motel is quaint, and unassuming. The general vicinity seems to be well maintained, with very little overgrowth, or cracks in the parking lot, or even much trash around. Quite a far cry from many of the other parts of Santa Destroy you've seen thus far, and you can appreciate that. That place itself has two stories of apartments, and a reception building near the far left of the lot. There's a snack and soda machine just outside the reception building as well, so if you ever feel a bit peckish, that's the place to go. Either way, you should head over there. You have no key, and no idea which room is actually yours. The best way to find out both would be to visit the reception desk. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192368594Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

Hmm. I'll go to the receptionist first, I need my key and room number. I'll be needing those, for obvious reasons. With luggage in hand, I began to walk towards the receptionist desk. Which room am I going to get? I wonder. Hopefully it's a good one, seeing that this looks kind if actually well maintained makes me think that the rooms might also be similar. Hmm. I don't know. "Hello, could I get the key and room number of...Jerome Gott wald. Please." I say to the receptionist.
Exclamationpoint1
#192371664Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

At the desk there is a woman. She's young, seeming to be in her early twenties, and quite pale. Her hair is long, blond, and well maintained, while her eyes are a deep green color. Pinned to her shirt is a tag, it reads "Maya McKelly. Assistant manager." "Oh, yeah, sorry." The woman puts down a magazine she was reading and turns to face you. She looks at you for a moment, then goes to a computer just next to the reception desk. She shakes the mouse a bit, then speaks up again. "Gottwald, right?" "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192388587Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:20 AM GMT

"Yes." I say in response. Hmm. She looks pretty. Looking at her tag, she's the assistant manager and her name is Maya. Her hair is long, blonde, she seems like she cares about it and treats it well. Hmm. Why did I notice such a detail? Ah, never mind. I just need that key and room number as of right now.
Exclamationpoint1
#192391672Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:02 AM GMT

"Gottwald. That sounds German." She begins typing on the computer, presumably to find your name in the archives "So, you here for business, or pleasure." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192392103Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

...Buisness or... pleasure? Is this...is this place what I think it is? If it is, my god. Hmm. But what kind of pleasure? Pleasurable sounds? A massage? Hmm. Or...that kind of pleasure? The dirty kind. Oh boy. What kind of place am I staying at? A love hotel? No, it's probably not that. Hmm, what should I say? I'll just choose business, pleasure is jot the reason I'm here. Not at all. "...Buisness."
Exclamationpoint1
#192395902Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

The woman laughs "I've seen someone go as deer in the headlights as that. I don't know what you thought that question meant, but it's nothing bad, don't worry. I'm required to ask that question for everyone who checks into this motel." The woman moves over and opens up a drawer. It jingles as she opens it, and a second later she pulls out a key. "Here's your key. Your room number is 116. Enjoy your stay." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192396378Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:07 AM GMT

"Oh, alright. Thank you." I say to the woman, then head to my room. My luggage I'd a bit heavy to carry, but I can manage. Wonder what it'll look like. Hopefully it's not dirty, and if it is, why would I care. I only cleaned my room when my mother told me to when I was a kid. Now I'm an adult, and I do not have to do such things. Only if I want to. Heh. Wonder what it'll look like.
Exclamationpoint1
#192397682Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

You drag your luggage to the second floor, and find room 116. You unlock it, and step inside. The apartment seems nice enough. Just left of the entrance is a small living room. There's a couch, an armchair, a nice rug, and a flat screen television nest.led snu.gly against the wall. To the right of the entrance, and a little further up, is a dinning area. There's four chairs and a table, all made from sturdy oak wood. Just left of that, and hugged against the back of the room, is the kitchen. You can't see much of it from here, but it seems nice enough. Between the living area and the kitchen is a hall way. You assume that the hallway leads to the bedroom and bathroom. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192398159Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

This place isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'll put my luggage inside the room where my bed is, I'm tired of dragging it. I began to walk towards the bedroom, wherever that is. Probably over...somewhere in that hall way. I'll go check it out. Dragging my stuff is getting me a bit tired.
Exclamationpoint1
#192433877Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

On you way to the bedroom you pass the bathroom. A nice, albeit small room. A shower, toilet, sink, and just enough room to maneuver between each fits tightly within. Now, onto the bed room itself. It seems spacious enough, a contrast from the bathroom you just passed. There's a closet near the right side, tucked into the wall. A queen size bed sits against the center of the far wall, and two end tables stand on either side of it. A top both end tables are lamps. They're turned off for the moment. Again to your right, and near the door this time, is a dresser. Not much to say about. It's just a simple dresser, about four feet tall with four separate drawers. You throw your luggage down, and proceed back to the living area. No reason to unpack quite yet. Coming back out, you seem to notice something you missed on your first look. There's a small coffee table sitting just next to the door. It was blocked by said door on your way in, but now it's clearly visible. On the table are two things. A phone, and a letter. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192434300Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:34 PM GMT

A phone and a letter? Hmm. Wonder who might've put that there. I'll read that letter first. Wonder what I'll do with that phone. Hmm. What are the contents of it, I wonder. I make my way towards the table, then proceed to grab the letter. Wonder what it's filled with.
Exclamationpoint1
#192461202Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

You move to the table and pick up the letter. Underneath is a small packet. You ignore it for the time being in favor of reading the letter. Dear Jerome Welcome to your humble abode for however long you decide to say here. We do hope it is to your liking. You've been supplied with all the necessities for the next three months, and we've given you three-hundred dollars in a small packet to get you started. Food, water, electricity, and all your furniture are free for the time being, but after three months are up you'll be paying your own bills. That gives you plenty of time to settle in, build some capital, and get familiar with the area. Now, lets go over some ground rules. As a new member of our organization, it's urged that you do not share your new occupation with anyone not within our organization. Doing so could result in both you, and whoever you shared the information with being labeled as liabilities, and we here aren't to fond of liabilities. Those you may share this information with are as follows; fellow member of this organization, workers for this organization, and certain clients. In the case of the latter, we will direct you as to what information is safe to reveal or not, a.k.a what they already know and what they don't already know. Any other information you wish to give out is completely up to your discernment. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at [a slew of numbers are listed]. Otherwise, expect to hear from us soon. Cheers ~Silvia "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192470896Friday, July 01, 2016 1:15 AM GMT

So, it's a letter from the organization. I've been given the necessary supplies that I need for three months and after that, I'll have to start paying my own bills. Hmm. I've also been given a pack full of three hundred dollars. I thank them for this. Hmm. I won't really be calling them sooner or later, I don't see why I would. Now, what should I do? Hmm... I'll go unpack. I don't have much to do as of right now.
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#192570620Saturday, July 02, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

You've not much time to unpack, as the phone rings minutes later "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192570732Saturday, July 02, 2016 2:39 AM GMT

Oh. I'll go pick that up then. This gonna be my first job? Okay then. I pick it up and answer. "Hello?"
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#192570962Saturday, July 02, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

You get up and go to the phone, reaching it just before it stops ringing. You pick up the phone, and open with a question. "Hello?" A woman's voice answers "Yes, hello, hello. Nice to hear you pick up, Jerome. I'm Silvia." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192571198Saturday, July 02, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

"Oh, hello, Miss Silvia." I say. It's her. The one that wrote the letter. Hmm. Is this going to be mmy first job or is she just checking on me?
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#192572191Saturday, July 02, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

"Yep, hello. I just wanted to check in and see how you were adjusting to your new home. I also want to know if you'd be up for some work." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192573681Saturday, July 02, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

"I'm doing fine and sure, I'm up for some work." I reply.
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#192574493Saturday, July 02, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

"Alrighty. Well, I have two jobs ready for you the moment that need to get done. You can only do one, of course, but still. Or, if you have any specific preferences, I can look through the database a bit to find a job that matches that." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
Roxasthedemon
#192574731Saturday, July 02, 2016 3:35 AM GMT

"Okay, what are they?" Wonder what the jobs are gonna be. Something exciting?
TheLegoGamerDudeAlt
#192576369Saturday, July 02, 2016 3:57 AM GMT

"The preference here really depends on how much tracking you're up to. The first job is simple. There's a man by the name of Berry Lysander. He works for a major corporation in town. Berry is, according to his co-workers, a massive jerk who steals ideas and kisses ass to get promotions he doesn't deserve. Once he gets those promotions, he's an even bigger jerk, specifically to those under him. Basically, his co-workers have all chipped in buy his death. For a thousand dollars, all you have to do is sneak into the mans home and kill him. Doesn't matter how you do it, so long as he ends up dead by dawn." Silvia takes a breath before continuing "The second job pays twice as much, but it a bit more difficult. The task here is to track down a murderer. He killed three people in a home invasion with the intent to kill, and two police officers who attempted to apprehend him. He's armed, and has nothing to lose. Police reports= say he's a pretty crack shot, and is armed with a standard AK-47. Police also report that he had a side arm, but they were unable to tell what type, as it was mostly concealed. His whereabouts are currently unknown." "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right