of     1   

WarbossBoneStompa
#192375923Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

You are Nabor Acucio, an Acolyte of the Holy Inquistion of Terra, an unlucky soul about to embark on a mission upon the Space Hulk, "The Herald of Ruin". The Inquisition is a secret organisation that exists outside the typical hierarchy structure of the Imperium of Man, which has the High Lords of Terra at the top. They are the secret police of the Imperium and hunt down the myriad of threats that plague the stability to the God-Emperors Realm, such as the vile forces of Chaos, the Ravenous Tyranids, the Savage Greenskin Orks, and the vile Dark Eldar to name a few. The illustrious being known only as the Emperor led Mankind out of its Heretical ways and fought to expand the glorious empire. He created the Space Marines to help conquer the galaxy in His name and continue to defend the human race from all the predations of the Milky-way galaxy. They stand seven feet tall, live for centuries, and are absolutely lethal due todecades of combat training and having the best equipment the Imperium has to offer. However, after a great rebellion instigated by traitor Space Marine legions who had surrendered themselves to the vile touch of Chaos, the Emperor was mortally wounded and put upon the Golden Throne to save his life. With the Emperor sat upon the Golden Throne, the Imperium had to adapt. The threat of Chaos is ever present, and the other Xenos races wish to kill you in as many violent ways as possible. Throughout the adventure to come, you will be forced to battle these enemies upon a ship known as a "Space Hulk", which is a conglormoration of ships which have joined together to create a behemoth that can spand for hundreds of kilometres. These are actually surprisingly common in the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, and are used fro travel by various nasties that want to eat/severly maim then torture/kill violently/use weird vodoo witch magic to kill/sacrifice you. Also, there will are difficult moral descisions that you will be forced to make which could well have a direct impact on how events play out later. But to combat these threats, you will need a selection of equipment, will you not? Main Weapons: A. Bolt Pistol and Chainsword [Versatile and Iconic, but low ammunition] B. Shotgun with Combat Knife [Close-Range Death Dealer, but lacking at range] C. Eviscerator [a two-handed chainsword] with Las-pistol [Good in close range, but weak in range] D. Las-Carbine with Bayonet [Good for longer ranges, and extremely reliable, but weak in damage] Main Armor: A. Flak Armor [Common, but flexible and light Armor] B. Carapace Armor [Rarer, heavier but more encumbersome] C. Body-Glove [Tight fitting jumpsuits, useful in covert operations] D. Padded Acolyte Robes [Standard acolyte robes slightly modified for battle] Utility: A. Auspex [Small, hand-held scanner device] B. Camo-Cloak [Blends with surrounding environment] C. Frag Grenade [Standard Imperial issue fragmentation device] D. Medi-Pack [Useful for healing all the battle-wounds you sustain] Choose one of each category [eg. Main Weapon: A, Main Armour: A., Utility: A.] You begin the campaign with 15 Wounds and 10 Purity Points [How loyal you are to the Imperium, if it reaches zero, you will begin workshipping the dark gods]. (Me and tails knows it's different than what we promised. Work kind of got slow and we thought this was a much better way of doing this.) it alright
Tailsdahfox136
#192376297Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

Marked
Ultraelite
#192377016Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:36 PM GMT

Hello, I am a member of the Inquisition calling to notify you this thread has been certified as heretical.. The reasons are listed below: Not receiving proper authorization from the Imperial Inquisition. Implying chaos exists. Implying chaos gods exist. Implying that a faithful servant could become devoted to said fictious gods. Thank you for your time, and please do not move as the Kill-Squad moves in to position to terminate your heretical hide. Yours Sincerely, Bob from the Imperial Inquisition
WarbossBoneStompa
#192377853Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

HERETIC! YOU HAVE INVADED THIS THREAD WITH YOUR CHAOTIC WAYS! Begone, warpspawn! it alright
WarbossBoneStompa
#192380275Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

c'mon guys D: it alright
Pokana
#192380417Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:28 PM GMT

I'd slowly begin to take off my shirt
iiHaveCookies
#192380868Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:34 PM GMT

Main Weapons: C Main Armour: D Utility: B
WarbossBoneStompa
#192390288Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

You wake up from your long voyage to the space hulk, equipped with your chosen items. The Herald of Ruin is gigantic, with ruins of space ships from almost every known race. The vast loneliness of space is all taken away from this creation, dwarfing even your ship. After your ship docks, walking through, a few Penal Legion Guardsmen greet you, while you can see others working or running off to some other place. You begin to take your leave, and are quickly swept up in the crowd of Imperial Guardsmen. Following through the vast corridors to a large room with a small makeshift scrap metal stage in the middle with the Commisar on it. The Guardsmen stand still, although nerved by the man. Most stay silent, and those who aren't are too quiet to even hear. The Commisar looks around, his face glaring over the nerved men. "Men!" The Commisar abruptly shouts, and all are quiet. "No, no no" He stops, looking down, as if pained. "You are not men. You are all heretics!" Booming, and looking back at everyone. " You are all here for one reason! To redeem yourself from the taint of chaos, by cleansing this space hulk of vile xenos, mutants, and those who have turned away from the light of The Emperor! Doing this you will not only be accepted again by The Holy Emperor, but you will also be accepted by the likes of your people, Man." He clears his throat, and once again shouts. "Do you all understand me!" The Guardsmen look at each other, and the silence of the room is finally broken. You overhear conversations of those seeking glory, to redeem themselves, but you also hear those of fear and anger. "DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!?" The Commisar asks again, his voice revealing that he is at the end of his wit. "Yes sir!" You hear the Imperial Guardsmen, although a bit disorganized. However, you can hear someone shout over the crowd. "Why are you treating us like animals? To be slaughtered?" An Imperial Guardsman, clearly fearful for his life, and angered that the Commisar clearly doesn't care. "What did you say?" The Commisar asked back, his voice rising. The crowd begins to break, but not because of The Commisar. You can see the Imperial Guardsman trying to make a run for the docking station to escape, pushing and shoving all of those in the way. Close to the door, two Guardsmen wearing carapace armor and plasma pistols block the door way, and quickly apprehend the running man. Kicking and screaming in the hands of the two Guardsmen, the runner was brought to the stage, his arms finally bound and his mouth covered. The Commisar scoffs, and then unholstered his melta gun. "Does anyone else want to run or question my authority?" He said, as he held the gun behind the escapee attempt's head. The man squirmed, his eyes looking around, as if trying to look for another escape, his face sweating at what might happen. "You will all work for the Emperor or die!" And the muffled screaming stopped. Brought into a room alone with the Commisar, you are seated. "Here is your briefing, Acolyte. You will be investigating the disappearance of a scouting party. We must find out the reason lest we want a Chaos incursion, or a rebellion to incur within the ranks. Any problems and we'd need to stop our operations here." He stopped and took off his hat and placed it on his chest, his face hardening. "You saw what happened. We absolutely can not have any more of that." Putting his hat back on, he looks back at you. "I will send a squad of Guardsmen to bring you to the last outpost. They will leave you there as it will attract too much attention to the foul abominations on this Space Hulk. Do you have anymore questions?" A. No B. Yes. it alright
Exclamationpoint1
#192390546Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:46 AM GMT

C: I have severe depression and I want to die. Please help me. "DUPLO!? I'LL 'DUPLO' YOU IN THE NUTBAG!" | Term'd. Add 12k posts.
WarbossBoneStompa
#192394135Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks it alright
GearBlade654
#192394689Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

(May I be an ally with B, B, and D?)
WarbossBoneStompa
#192395856Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

(sure, just wait for someone else to reply to the other choice though) it alright
GearBlade654
#192398698Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:37 AM GMT

(May I have an ISRP version with the character called Shield by allies?)
WarbossBoneStompa
#192421865Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:02 PM GMT

(I'm not doing this as a ISRP, sorry.) it alright
WarbossBoneStompa
#192447487Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:24 PM GMT

(someone please) it alright
iiHaveCookies
#192447868Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:29 PM GMT

A.
WarbossBoneStompa
#192449902Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:56 PM GMT

The Commisar cuts you off just as you are about to ask your questions. "Good," he says, and he turns back to his men, the cumbersome and well used melta-gun is gripped in his hands tightly as he turns to them. "I promise you one thing heretics, if you so much as step in the wrong direction without my permission, I will not hesitate to kill you, understood?" He asks, shouting the last bit of his sentence. The large, stee vehicle comes to a halt, it's gears screaming in protest. You would finally notice a Techpriest in the corner who isinterfacing with the clunky controls of the ship. "STOP PROCEDURES INTIATED. OPENING SIDE DOORS," it would announce with a gravelly and robotic tone. There is a six by six room in front of you, with a large, metal door opposite from where you are standing. It is engraved wth the Imperial Aquilia and has a large golden servo-skull opening mechanism slap bang in the centre. The Commisar gestures for you to leave. Actions: A. Enter into the room. B. Turn to ask your question you were going to ask earlier. C. Look around the room for anything useful. D. Any other action. (Please describe). it alright
iiHaveCookies
#192450389Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:02 PM GMT

C.
WarbossBoneStompa
#192452669Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

Surveying the area for anything that could possibly aid you in your investigation, you find a dried out bloodstain which you almost mistook for rust. Papers litter the room, but many of them look half torn or completely illedgible. You hear a deep sigh from behind you, and a sharp kick to your back sends you tumbling into the room. You glance behind you from your prone position to see the Commisar give you a smirk and a little wave, before manually closing the door, slamming it shut with no sign of opening. You would hear a deep rumble as the shuttle trundles off into the blackness of space. You get up. Actions: A. Open the large door ahead of you. B. Stop to scrounge through the papers C. Mutter a prayer to the Emperor. D. Any other action. (Please describe). it alright
iiHaveCookies
#192452727Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

A.
GearBlade654
#192463035Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:41 PM GMT

(If I count as an Ally, I'll pray to the Emperor before following Cookies.)

of     1