of     1   

Elegant_Blade
#192497392Friday, July 01, 2016 7:24 AM GMT

Sacra Cor doesn't annex groups for greed or for ill will like other groups do. (I.e. Vaktovia) the reason why we do so is to delete the dead groups that make our community look bad. Much like how various microscopic insects tend to eat dead human skin, it's not because they are cannibal monsters that eat humans, it's merely to help keep the world clean. A species that utilizing nutrients from the skin cells to keep the place cleaner. EXHIBIT A: Sacra Cor does the same. We keep the community clean of dead groups by annexing them. If possible, I'd delete them entirely so that PIR doesn't look like a dead community. This also is a really good thing to do, because failure to clean up after yourself results in invaders from OTHER communities to take over groups that were originally intended for PIR, and use them for their own agenda. For example, this group was originally made by OddGarfield, but was eventually stolen and used by Zolark to wage war on, and monopolize the PIR community: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=2565021 Essentially, deleting old abandoned groups is a good thing, as it prevents virulence, meanwhile other nations actually support these violent nations for their own agenda, but we won't mention their name so that no one gets easily offended. EXHIBIT B: Secondly, while Sacra Cor doesn't hold onto nations like trophies, (like Germany.) it does keep the nation alive for a long time before deleting it. That way if the owner comes back, they can reclaim the group. If the owner is known, then I will personally contact them, informing them I have their group. If no one claims it then I delete it. Once again, to prevent invaders taking them over as proxies. EXHIBIT C: Furthermore, deleting the group descriptions and ranks it not "Changing History" or "Deleting History." If that counted as altering or changing History, then perhaps we should completely prosecute RAT as they have had new leaders come in from time to time and change everything from descs, to ranks, to HRs, and so on. Obviously, it's not a crime to alter those things because they were meant to be altered. If not, they wouldn't be changeable/updatable after the initial save. EXHIBIT D: I give groups back to their rightful owners, for free without making them suffer to get it. Germany on the other hand made me bargain with them for 3 days, until finally I gave them the hacker they wanted. Even then, I was told to keep the "ANNEXED BY GERMANY" in the description. If you are annexing other nations, the rightful thing to do is either to surrender them all, or delete them entirely. The reason why is keeping them as trophies is greedy and wrong, as the owners cannot reclaim them. However, if one doesn't wish to surrender them to their ORIGINAL and RIGHTFUL owners, then one should delete them to prevent scum from taking control and corrupting them.

of     1