of     1   

ProgrammerVoid
#192500403Friday, July 01, 2016 8:40 AM GMT

======================================================================================== Before I get into the RP part, let's go over some of the rules when you read this post. 1. No rude comments. I hate it when people do that. 2. Feel free to leave suggestions. I will update this. 3. Follow these rules I have suggested (As you don't have to follow these rules, but it's recommended). 4. Understand what the rules are for. ======================================================================================== Have you gone over the rules? Please do so if you haven't. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Intro: Hello, Robloxian! You are about to witness a post full of RP rules! There will be different rules for different types of RP. Follow these rules, and you'll have fun with friends, new people you meet, and more! We'll go over some rules that'll help you be fair and have fun. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This first part of the post will be referring to a city RP. Compare the rules to reality, you'll see the relationship. City RP rules: 1. No powers of any type (ex: lightning, fire, dark magic, etc.) 2. No invincibility 3. If you're a criminal, act like one, but don't be superior 4. Any type of cop or government teams, actually follow the laws and not do anything sneaky like criminals (I'm sure you've seen people like that in prison games, letting inmates out) 5. Citizens should at least pay taxes and go to work, seriously, grow up 6. Don't take the RP seriously, relax and enjoy what you're doing ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Prison RP rules: 1. No powers of any type 2. If you're a cop, don't let inmates free 3. No invincibility 4. Inmates should follow the rules during daytime and plan at nighttime 5. Fugitives/Citizens/Escaped inmates should plan how to free other inmates and not attack with all they got kinda thing 6. Everyone should be a little bit more smarter instead of firing randomly at an inmate if you're a cop or something like that 7. Seriously, follow the rules 8. Don't take RP seriously ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fighting/War/Military RP rules: 1. No powers of any type 2. No invincibility 3. No infinite ammo 4. Be fair about killing one another (ex: Player 1: -fires and kills other team first try- Player 2: -stays alive and kills other soldier- Player 1: your already dead. you cant do that) 5. There can only be one leader/commander/captain/sergeant/etc. in an army 6. Be nice to one another 7. Don't take RP seriously ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- School RP rules: 1. No powers of any type 2. No invincibility 3. Follow school schedules 4. Be nice to other players/students/teachers/etc. 5. Make some friends, like in a real school in real life 6. Don't take RP seriously ======================================================================================== Now you know the concept of RP. Hopefully, this was helpful and may or may not have made your RP skills better (But I hope you improved). These are all the RP types/rules I could think of. If you have any ideas, suggestions, comments, or questions, reply to this post and hopefully I can answer. Well, have a good day everyone. Remember to have fun Role-Playing! ========================================================================================

of     1