of     1   

TheDumbMartian
#192651625Sunday, July 03, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

Story: Cpl. Frank Merik was just doing his duty, when he met Jeffery Karp and Dj Amir. Dj was a Pvt., why Karp was a Cpl. After the battle, Frank was a Sgt., and led the Ghost team to victory. Leaded by Lt. Rain and Cpt. Mills, this team was a great bond, until it was broken up. Now's your time to remake team Romeo to go against Phantoms. To create a character, you must use this... Name: Age: Biography: Favorite Class: Class Weapons: Army: (Ghosts or Phantoms) Rank: (Pvt. - Major) CHAPTER 1: A WAR LED TO DEFEAT Frank was reloading his MG while Karp had his Dragonuv and was inserting his bullets. Frank: Karp, don't mess this mission up! We'll lose the team to Phantoms! Karp: Well it better cost them defeat! Amir: Fricking phantoms, we all know how this will end up. The helicopter soon landed. Frank: GO! GO! GO! Amir: TARGET ELIMINATED! Karp: I'M HIT! Frank went up to Karp when he saw Lt. Rain with Major Awe. Amir: THIS GUY NEEDS HELP! Awe: I got it! Rain: Don't mess this one up. Karp: SNIPERS ON THE CRANE! Frank: Snap! Alright, Amir! Rain! Follow me! I know the way! Rain: Alright! They soon met Bravo and Juliet. Rain: Forces looking good! If you have an RPG, use it on the cranes! Amir: We're running out of men! Juliet Commander: Alright men, on me! Frank then met Karp again and they went on top of a building. Frank: Don't mess this job up! Frank picks up a MG and M4A1 RDS w/ Grenadier. Karp: On this pipe! Frank: On it! Just then, he got distracted by the Juliet Cmd. get killed. Frank: Holy Sh- AGH! Frank was shot! Karp, you haven't seen anything yet. Karp: I know that. Frank then slid off. Karp: NO! FRANK! Lt. Rain! This is John Karp! Adm. Merik is down! Rain: Snap! You see, we captured a crane, but many men are falling! Cpt. Mills: That's it, I'm going battle. Amir: I'M HIT! AGH! Karp: DJ IS DOWN! Rain: Frick! Romeo is falling! Karp: You should get the Bravo and Uniform members to invade the 2nd crane. Cmd. Sally Hills: This is Uniform Cmd. Sally Hills. We have breached the crane and it's ours. But darn! these men fight well. We lost 24/68 men and woman! Rain: Alright! Get Moap and Kloast. Karp: On it! Just then, a bomb breached the entire area! Karp: Rain! Awe! Sally! TAKE COVER! Sally jumped off the crane with Moap. Kloast was already in cover. Karp: Glad to see you guys! Cpt. Mills: I'm in the safe zone! Where the hell is Frank? Karp: He died. Cpt. Mills: The explosion is lasting forever! Enemy SMGer: HELP ME! He was severely burnt. Sally: Crap! Moap: Oh got! Moast: Help! The hostile then burnt Moap and Moast by pouring gasoline on them and tackling them. Rain: NO! Phantom Leader: You failed! Give me your Romeo team! EVERYONE! We also have Merik. He faked his death. TO BE CONTINUED! Suggest your characters and check out TRIP
TheDumbMartian
#192653806Sunday, July 03, 2016 1:23 AM GMT

If nobody makes their character in the next 30 minutes, nobody will be in the sequel
HVAX
#192655089Sunday, July 03, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

Name: Euri Nikovich Age: 26 Biography: Euri is very quiet at times, mostly does his job. Unless someone annoys him to the point where he get's mad. Euri, is very unpredictable. Euri is ex-Russian Spetsnaz unit, specializing in marksmanship, reconnaissance/stealth/and hand to hand combat. Euri has been arrested twice for internet crime's: Computer and e mail hacking, and Trafficking in computer's for the purpose of affecting interstate commerce or a government computer. Favorite Class: Recon Class Weapons: MK11, and Glock | Or SVU, and Glock Army: Phantoms Rank: Private First Class (Tre also specializes in piloting aircraft such as, Mil-Mi 24 HIND Helicopter, and Mil-Mi 8, mostly ny type of aircraft) End LOG
TheDumbMartian
#192723817Sunday, July 03, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

Accepted. Chapter 2 will be released today.

of     1