of     1   

NotPancake
#192799490Monday, July 04, 2016 7:05 PM GMT

DISCLAIMER: I am trying to revive the old one. I am not copying the original. _________________________________________________________________________________ It is the year of 1985. You just opened a movie company. You direct and make the movies. Read below for the guide. _________________________________________________________________________________ Q&A Q: How will time work? A: Every week will be a year. At least 1 person must be in the RP for time to start. Q: May I ally with another movie company in the RP? A: You may, but the alliance will only last for 3 weeks irl, or 3 years in RP Time. The owner of the company you want to ally with must agree. You may break the alliance any time. Q: May I make my movies R rated? A: Depends on the content. Any nudity in the movie will be declined. If it's gunfire, eh. Q: Money? A: I will let each company know their money every month. Send me a PM for any more questions. CS: Your name: (First and Last) Company name: Rules: -No Movies with Nudity. -I am the only person who can accept you, I may leave someone to control the thread, watch for that. -Admins of this thread - NotPancake I will make more rules as we go on. KEEP IN MIND: The starting Date is Jan. 1st 1985. Remember the technology during the current time. If you have read every single word, type 'I am gud @ lief'

of     1