of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

im_kapp
#192940026Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:28 AM GMT

wow long story i'll add a TL;DR So here's what's been going on in R2D:A . There's this rival group who consistently harass me in-game and on the roblox site and outside ROBLOX. I messaged a "Head Moderator" by the name of Zilth sending him what they've been doing. (little did I know he has been sending it to the admin Jopede) I trusted to zilth and I'm not sure if I still do but anyways I eventually had enough of it and used the feature in the game titled "mod call" . I used this feature for my rescue because the head moderator aid himself you can use it for that reason. A mod named arrived and hid his moderator tag and watched as they were picking on me calling me trash, "player point farmer", and ect.. The moderator then says "stop feeding the troll". I decided to stop mod calling after that point since it was useless. The moderator and I had a talk and it concluded in him calling me dense and that the solution was to ignore. I cannot ignore when they're bothering my friends and I. (A week before this) I was banned in the game's discord chat for saying "12in i-" and you know how that finishes but it was indirect and towards no one. THe admin took it upon himself to instead not warn me but to ban me. Fast forward to when the moderator is in my server once again>> Knowing that the moderator would tell his superior as I told my superior I'm being "trolled/picked on" I decided to call him killertrash. I had his item called the defibrillator but I had already used it but for some reason it didn't get off my back. Out of spite I crouched on the corpse of the moderator while having my broken defibrillator on my back which makes it look as if I had it. A week later after my ban>> The admin joins my server and I ask him to unban me due to the fact he let people he favored and broke more rules than I did roam the chat. He didn't believe I had proof so I showed him it. He called me a "taddle tale" . I proceed to tell the server on how I think the ban was silly and unfair. I also mentioned that I didn't want to work for such a corrupt staff anyways. Then after that I said (because it was my opiniion) "zilth>jopede" because I personally thougt that Zilth would be a better admin. Quickly after that I say, "aren't we entitled to our opinions" and he then banned me. I then messaged zilth about what happened but little did I know he was telling jopede the admin I was talking to him about it. Jopede and I then had a talk (after I sent my ban appeal to the creator of the game) and it didn't go so well. Even though I didn't send the appeal to him he stated denied and then blocked me so I'm unable to message him. TL;DR Admin banned me for respectful opinion. If you want pictures just privately message me. Looking for opinions. The game overall is wonderful and the community is alright. It's just the staff or the admin. apple'd
xkillerxproxxs
#192940100Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:31 AM GMT

I want a pic
pupshi135382
#192940103Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:31 AM GMT

poor apple'd hope you get unbanned. can't play R2DA without you.
xkillerxproxxs
#192940139Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:32 AM GMT

To be honest,you have no reason to ban blazingapple,he is a good player I know.
im_kapp
#192940149Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:33 AM GMT

forgot to mentioned I asked twice how long my ban was. his first response is "k" his second response was blocking me apple'd
BlazedPowderPin
#192940211Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:36 AM GMT

Hey Apple i feel really sad for you getting banned i will try to tell ##### can or flaming to get u unbanned. Best regards ######
Excilium
#192940346Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:42 AM GMT

this is in the wrong sub by the way, don't be illiterate. and this could've all been avoided if you just stopped being stupid and ignored them, there's a block button for a reason
im_kapp
#192940396Wednesday, July 06, 2016 11:45 AM GMT

the moderator and the admin could've ignored? and what's the correct sub box. apple'd
Excilium
#192943327Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:28 PM GMT

ignore the people supposedly harassing you. (btw nobody is harassing you, you just don't know how people on the internet work for whatever reason) and the correct sub is probably atr, rt or just don't post it
BlackStrikeZ
#192944006Wednesday, July 06, 2016 1:46 PM GMT

You should post this on RT instead It's also pretty unfair how admins treat people like this in reason 2 die. Good thing i know that now so i atleast have a clue on how these admins are
zapoke1z24h4
#192948381Wednesday, July 06, 2016 3:10 PM GMT

"Games outside of ROBLOX" and in my opinion r2d is overrated trash In mother russia, you don't make signatures, signatures make YOU.
lolwa21
#192967528Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:20 PM GMT

Lol, Blazing was banned for being repeatedly toxic against the mods and Place himself. And when he did get buttblasted he sent his group of 6 year olds to ''raid'' R2DA. Nice try goyim :^), linked this to the wiki. -Russians aren't even human. Think about it: what other country has people who live in areas that are cold and inhospitable? Canada. And as we all know, Canadians are just sentient snowmen. Therefore, Russians are buff snow people.-
nastylightningboy
#192967965Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:25 PM GMT

You harassed admins and spammed and raided R2DA.
MrEWhite
#192968069Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

wrong forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvuyBvDIF1w
iTabbee
#192969167Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:38 PM GMT

you could say u got apple'd literally 27,709
fighteroffriend1006
#192969215Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:39 PM GMT

Honestly half of what he said was a lie and he's just using his "Expired Victim Card." Honestly good job apple. -You done goof
xVicccx24
#192969372Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

You got what you were looking for. I hope you're proud of it. banple'd
CatBoy1235
#192969491Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:42 PM GMT

use an alt
fighteroffriend1006
#192969558Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

^ http://prntscr.com/bpjkk9 Proof bud -You done goof
L0Tl0N
#192969768Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

Dog goes woof, cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet, and mouse goes squeak. Cow goes moo. Frog goes croak, and the elephant goes toot. Ducks say quack and fish go blub, and the seal goes OW OW OW. But there's one sound that no one knows... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! WHAT THE FOX SAY? Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! WHAT THE FOX SAY? Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! WHAT THE FOX SAY? Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! WHAT THE FOX SAY? Big blue eyes, pointy nose, chasing mice, and digging holes. Tiny paws, up the hill, suddenly you're standing still. Your fur is red, so beautiful, like an angel in disguise. But if you meet a friendly horse, will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse? How will you speak to that h-o-o-orse, h-o-o-orse, h-o-o-orse? WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! WHAT THE FOX SAY? Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! WHAT THE FOX SAY? A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee! WHAT THE FOX SAY? A-oo-oo-oo-ooo! Woo-oo-oo-ooo! WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?! The secret of the fox, ancient mystery. Somewhere deep in the woods, I know you're hiding. What is your sound? Will we ever know? Will always be a mystery what do you say? You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods. What is your sound? (A-bubu-duh-bubu-dwee-dum a-bubu-duh-bubu-dwee-dum) Will we ever know? (A-bubu-duh-bubu-dwee-dum) I want to, I want to, I want to know! (A-bubu-duh-bubu-dwee-dum) (Bay-buh-day bum-bum bay-dum)
SWAGER21
#192970623Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:57 PM GMT

@ zap "In mother russia, you don't make signatures, signatures make YOU." yes another russia wanna be kid! your favorite games are KOHLS admin house and free modeled crap, you have terrible taste and you live as a dumb 7 year old with no diversity in gaming taste. @blazing but anyways, zilth yeah i feel like if he does tend to go ahead and get back up from jopede/pr/others! but thats cool, hes working with the staff team i suppose, i see nothing wrong with that. sure man, you're a clan leader pretty well known, but in the wrong areas. you see you were bashed on by several people (including myself, sorry!!!1!!1!!) and tbh most of the staff team did not like you, they saw you as a clan leader who pretty much did toxic stuff within the game (such as player point farming, the way your "team members" act, and how you made the game boring with CTF spam, maybe not you directly but plenty of others within your group surely did like it) so i can see the biased bans/action taken upon you. (note that these bashings occured on R2D not R2DA but R2DA still carried on some of those hate traits!) bashed on because of your group who yes, did player point abuse, and perhaps you player point abused not only on R2DA but R2D. and yes you did player point abuse by spamming the defibs back and forth when it was still in DEMO stage, and perhaps a bit of the health kit crap when it did give you pp.i abused the health kit then told pr after realizing (lol this is cheap) then your group thought it would be really genius if they go ahead and attack r2da for a small ban of only 2 days but no, your group had special ed needs and needed you on the game ASAP and decided to "attack" (really what are these idiots gonna do spam "pr is a noob!" lmao). i believe you had control over that but you chose to let it pass, unless of course you were gone and you have some dumb co-leaders who are 9 year olds then yes i understand that it still 100% your fault for hiring a dumb 9 year old as a co leader. what did you expect for the 9 year old to do? be mature and think about his actions first before he proceeds? no man, he thinks since hes in a clan and has better shooter skills and lalalalallala he will win, wrong staff wins. jopede is a good admin, but if you engage him and try to act like you're superior to him, you will get body slammed and tossed in the garbage can, the same goes for other staff members. the STAFF team is above you, and you respect them, the same goes for other players as well. i know i may jokingly call them garbage and stuff like that but your opinion must of really triggered them. tl;dr you got rekt by the superiors who you tried to name as inferiors, i believe biased actions were taken.
SWAGER21
#192970711Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:58 PM GMT

or at least harsh actions were taken.
Valarium
#192970944Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

To be honest, you should've expected this as that was purely disrespectful towards the mods and admins that you harassed. Not only did you harass mods, but you started to leak other player's private information in your satisfaction of 'revenge' towards the people that YOU started to argue with. Not only did you leak other's private information but you also raided the specific players with your childish clan to attempt to insult that player so they would feel bad, but honestly you failed. Your victim card has expired, and now this is what happens when you aren't the victim anymore, you're the main causes of fighting and arguments between clans and players in R2DA. Try taking this forum post with a pinch of salt okay?
WitcherCiri123
#192970965Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:01 PM GMT

Can you kids take your little argument somewhere else where it's allowed? VGC's official CD PROJEKT RED Fanboy and Aquarium exhibit 'Witac'
fighteroffriend1006
#192971054Wednesday, July 06, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

Nah ^ -You done goof

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right